User Avatar Image

Who's coming with you?

posted by cheesebomb19 on - last edited - Viewed by 778 users

I've got Christa, Omid and Ben. Kenny said no, I told him I needed him, and he still said no.

Bit worried about my little group. Christa has proved to be pretty handy with a gun, but I haven't seen Omid do anything yet, and Ben is known for screwing everything up.

What about you guys?

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @cheesebomb19 said: I've got Christa, Omid and Ben. Kenny said no, I told him I needed him, and he still said no.

Bit worried about my little group. Christa has proved to be pretty handy with a gun, but I haven't seen Omid do anything yet, and Ben is known for screwing everything up.

What about you guys?

Exactly the same as you, though apparantly if you say that Clem is your only family, kenny comes along too. I haven't tried it, because replaying the end is cheating a little. I should live with the decisions in my first playthrough.
    I have a feeling that Ben will redeem himself in episode 5. It might not have been a bad idea to save him.. in fact we might be rewarded.
    Quite franky I am fed up with kenny. After all I've done for him, he couldn't help me with this one thing? All he cared about was his boat.. screw kenny.
    In my 2nd "douchebag" Lee playthrough, Lee is all on his own lol. Quite franky I don't blame the entire group for turning me down, as I was a total jerk.

• I have Kenny, Omid and Christa. I saved Ben but ran out of time to make a decision when Kenny said he wasn't going if Ben was as well(i assumed telling him to deal with it would just piss him off) so he elected to stay behind.

• What makes Christa and Omid not come with you?

• @cheesebomb19 said: What makes Christa and Omid not come with you?

If you don't reveal your bite, they won't join you although I've seen at least one instance where they go with Lee even if he doesn't show it.

• @Mornai said: I have Kenny, Omid and Christa. I saved Ben but ran out of time to make a decision when Kenny said he wasn't going if Ben was as well(i assumed telling him to deal with it would just piss him off) so he elected to stay behind.

Telling him to deal with it makes him come with you. I tried and got the whole group with me.. although i have afeeling Ben is gonna be the first to die
    Kenny.. related.

• I let Ben fall.. Revealed my bite.. I have Kenny, Omid and Christa with me.

Kenny's my boy. haha

• Everyone, Kenny was on the fence but I told him Clem is family and I told Ben to decide for himself. He went too.

• Christa, Omid, and Kenny. I woulda let Ben come along, but I didn't see the option to say so before my time ran out :/

• I have everyone with me except Ben. However, considering the entire city has probably thousands of fresh walkers roaming the streets (and maybe the sewers) that followed the train, does anyone think bringing the group with you might be a bad idea in hindsight? It might be better and safer for them to remain with the boat.

• In my first play through I have everyone.
    In my second play through it's just me and Kenny :D

Add Comment