User Avatar Image

Seriously Telltale, Again!

posted by Zeekay980 on - last edited - Viewed by 370 users

Episode 4 was released on Oct. 9. A game I have been looking forward to for years, XCOM, was also released on Oct. 9. The final episode will be released on Nov. 20. Yet again, a game I have been looking forward to for years, Hitman: Absolution, is also being released Nov. 20. Why, Telltale, do you release these episodes on the same days as incredible installments to franchises I love dearly. I will be very angry if, somehow, season 2 is released the same day as GTA5.

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You can beat an episode in a few hours, why is this a problem?

:p

• well surely then you'll just have two games to play instead of one. I don't see how you're unhappy at that prospect, because it'll give you some variety of games. Also, you're lucky that you even get the game a day before most others, and if you don't like it, you can always just wait until the 21st, when everyone else, apart from PSN NA, will get the game, to play it

• what's the problem with more games?
    It's good to have more games to play.

• I also have been waiting years for Hitman: Absolution..but more games to play is never a bad thing just the time.

In Fact heres my list.

Hitman
    Halo4
    ACIII
    Power Of Illusion
    Paper Mario

So I share your pain...but like the others have said it's a two to three hour game.

• @Zeekay980 said: Episode 4 was released on Oct. 9. A game I have been looking forward to for years, XCOM, was also released on Oct. 9. The final episode will be released on Nov. 20. Yet again, a game I have been looking forward to for years, Hitman: Absolution, is also being released Nov. 20. Why, Telltale, do you release these episodes on the same days as incredible installments to franchises I love dearly. I will be very angry if, somehow, season 2 is released the same day as GTA5.

Ahh you drew the short straw.

A little known fact about TTG. Every game release, they select at random from all the purchasers of the title a selection of fans to consciously fuck over. How they often do this, is they gain access to your credit card purchases when you purchase the game. From this TTG see what games you have pre-ordered so make sure to coincide their game/episode launch with the big titles you have also pre-ordered.

Hopefully next time you don't draw the short straw again.

• @Icedhope said: I also have been waiting years for Hitman: Absolution..but more games to play is never a bad thing just the time.

In Fact heres my list.

Hitman
    Halo4
    ACIII
    Power Of Illusion
    Paper Mario

So I share your pain...but like the others have said it's a two to three hour game.

I have a similar list, without Hitman or Halo, but thankfully the only game on it that I'll own anytime soon is Assassin's Creed III. That said, I have no problem taking a break from it for just one evening to blast through episode 5.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Two Blu Rays come out on the same day... no problem.
    Two books come out on the same day... no problem.
    Two movies come out on the same day... no problem.
    Two TV series on the same time slot... no problem.
    Two games come out on the same day... "seriously, Telltale"?

Getting irate over which game to play first, that is a luxury I want to have. :rolleyes:

• @Vainamoinen said: ]
    Getting irate over which game to play first, that is a luxury I want to have. :rolleyes:

We've got some serious 1st world problems going on in this thread. :D

• I'd say this is a good problem to have. I love it when im overstocked on TV Shows, Movies and especially games. Just gotta ride it out till you got the time. Until then, choose wisely.

• @Dildor said: We've got some serious 1st world problems going on in this thread. :D

+1

And hey, the episodes last about what? 1-2 hours? Just beat it and then go on to your next game :D

Add Comment