User Avatar Image

In a ZA, would you join a group or go lone wolf?

posted by Luizao876 on - last edited - Viewed by 368 users

There are a lots of pros and cons when it comes to survive alone, along with groups.
Post what you think, and your reasons for it.

Personally, I feel safer with a medium sized group of, say, 6-10 people, this way we still have numbers, but not too much to atract attention. But there's also some problems with it, like possible food rationing, supplies, and of course, interpersonal problems.

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Luizao876 said: There are a lots of pros and cons when it comes to survive alone, along with groups.

Personally, I feel safer with a medium sized group of, say, 6-10 people, this way we still have numbers, but not too much to atract attention. But there's also some problems with it, like possible food rationing, supplies, and of course, interpersonal problems.

I think it's essential to stay with a group at first, until you learn what it takes to survive in the zombie ridden world. After maybe a few months I would contemplate striking out on my own if i think I'd have a better chance at survival(food situation, inner rivalries, etc.), otherwise I'd try to always stay with a small-to-medium sized group.

• I don't think going lone wolf is an option for me, 'cause I don't think I'd be able to survive on my own, unless I learned how to do it as the ZA progressed...I think I'd prefer to be on a small group (3~5 people) with people I know, but I would also be fine on a medium group.

• I'd be alone. I work better that way, but I would not turn down Andrea from my group. Hot babe that likes to bone? I'll let her tag along.

• @Luizao876 said: There are a lots of pros and cons when it comes to survive alone, along with groups.

I think you are absolutely right... I would try to do the same.

• @Heartburnkid said: I'd be alone. I work better that way, but I would not turn down Andrea from my group. Hot babe that likes to bone? I'll let her tag along.

I love it when cats talk about women in the ZA as if their only use is a quick shag.

later for that.

I'll just wank it. I've wanked before and I can wank again, ZA ain't gonna change all that.

If I join a group its because its going to help me live another day not so I can shoot my stuff off.

• Alone always. Most people arent that good at handling pressure, just see as soon as their happens some natural disaster. People start acting like mindless sheep, mass looting and such. freaking disturbing.

This describes it perfectly :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwFkOZoOY

• I'd deffo go physco during an invasion, as I would assume some of my friends or family would have died. I'd probly be really emo and just do a molly and keep stabbing zombies more than they need to be. Don't think it would be a good idea being around me if you like your sanity intact.

• I think I would stay with a group for the same reasons I live amongst other people today. A life without others in it isn't worth living to me.

• Certainly alone for the first couple of months. I don't want to be around the idiots who are first to go, I'd rather wait around until only the smart and the true survivors are left. I've said before but it'd not a terrible idea to stalk a large group and wait until they fall, the supplies they leave behind would be significant.

• @Ninnuendo said: Certainly alone for the first couple of months. I don't want to be around the idiots who are first to go, I'd rather wait around until only the smart and the true survivors are left. I've said before but it'd not a terrible idea to stalk a large group and wait until they fall, the supplies they leave behind would be significant.

Yeah I wonder if we would just become really cold hearted during a ZA.
    I can see survival for me would probly be my key goal. Also I see myself getting more attached to a dog instead of a group.

Add Comment