User Avatar Image

Ep. 5 Trailer releases on monday.

posted by Dildor on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I didn't think there would be one for the last episode, but it seems there will. If it had come any earlier than monday I probably would have watched it, but so close to release I'm planning on going into the game dark. With a cliffhanger like episode 4, there's no way the trailer can not give away stuff.

Link to Gary Whitta's tweet about an hour ago: https://twitter.com/garywhitta/status/269622114523435009

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ugh. I honestly don't know if I want to watch this or not. I have to wait until wednesday to play episode 5, and I'm not sure that I can go on two days without a little taste of the episode.

• Won't watch. I've waited until after I played the eps to watch the trailers. Why change now.

• Not going to watch it... Gonna be hard as fuck not to though, haha.

• I normally watch every trailer that comes out, but I agree with everyone here. I am not going to watch this or even look at the forums from Saturday until I have played ep 5 all the way through. No teasers or spoilers this time around. I want a pure playthrough.

• I also want to report that the steam achievements are now live. A few of the pictures are interesting but still don't tell much. Maybe not worth looking at if you aren't sure you want to see them.

• @Animalman said: I normally watch every trailer that comes out, but I agree with everyone here. I am not going to watch this or even look at the forums from Saturday until I have played ep 5 all the way through. No teasers or spoilers this time around. I want a pure playthrough.

Same here, except I won't go on this forum or anywhere Walking Dead related from Monday.

• For me it won't appear on Monday, it will appear next day (expert english speaking & writting, still not know the days of the week).

And ofc I will watch it, though I won't have time to play the Episode since I need to learn for History + I got an English examn so yeah, lol.

• I will try not to watch it,although in the end I probably will.I can't resist to something like that :P ...oh that excitement before the episode. :( Can't....wait....

This discussion has been closed.