User Avatar Image

Wikia note about Christa's pregnancy

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 551 users

I have included a photo that christa IS infact expecting. This was confirmed i think. the wiki says so...

[ATTACH]3516[/ATTACH]

What do yall think?

i recon this is 100% true...

so... do you think this will be like her final words of something... she wont last in ep 5... i dont think

EDIT: put your opinions down below and stuff yeah... dont just look at this and not post anything.

PUT YOUR STUFF TO SAY DOWN

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't know... I hope she makes it through Ep.5, because although she was kind of an ass in the end of Ep 3, she's been OK.
    And on the pregnant part, I think it's mainly true. Don't know 100%.

• @Danno123 said: I don't know... I hope she makes it through Ep.5, because although she was kind of an ass in the end of Ep 3, she's be OK.
    And on the pregnant part, I think it's true :O

I knew she was pregnant from the start :P along with others... i had a doubt here and there but no she is... EXPECTING :P christa and omid '' did it '' then eh xD

• Yup, and that's why you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet. Anyone can edit that. Even you could have edited that just to take the screenshot. So no, unless TTG gives us that information first hand, you shouldn't believe it's true.

Edit: I'm talking about the "Christa reveals the information to the group" part by the way, not the fact she might pregnant, which is hinted at constantly.

• @Viser said: Yup, and that's why you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet. Anyone can edit that. Even you could have edited that just to take the screenshot. So no, unless TTG gives us that information first hand, you shouldn't believe it's true.

Edit: I'm talking about the "Christa reveals the information to the group" part by the way, not the fact she might pregnant, which is hinted at constantly.

Ik but with epiosde 2 the wiki confirmed the apearance ofpeople and did post screenshots of the barn but it was later removed.

on episode 3 they said lee could reveal his past if carley was with u but THAT was removed too

EDIT: This edit isnt recent and it has not been removed yet its more than like 5 hrs old?

• even though I believe she is pregnant, that wikia is total assumption and not fact. Considering how I edited that myself.

• @george1120 said: even though I believe she is pregnant, that wikia is total assumption and not fact. Considering how I edited that myself.

Watch... in episode 5 SHE WILL TELL THE GROUP SHE WILL SHE WILL SHE WILL SHE WILL SHE WILL SHE WILL!!!!!! NO NO NO SHE WILL!

• She WILL reveal that she's pregnant. But next time, don't just trust the wiki.

• @aaron1290 said: I knew she was pregnant from the start :P along with others... i had a doubt here and there but no she is... EXPECTING :P christa and omid '' did it '' then eh xD

Or it turns out Kenny is the father D:

Add Comment