User Avatar Image

unexplained theories thread

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

just in general, on every episode what things weren't explained or understandable, unseen characters or what theories do you have that you didn't understand, for example: the family in the picture back at the train.

PS to mods: IDK if something like this was done before D:

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The only thing i dont get is how Crawford got over-run, It was like a woodbury, surely one woman with a pistol didnt take out EVERYONE

  • @stevean2 said: The only thing i dont get is how Crawford got over-run, It was like a woodbury, surely one woman with a pistol didnt take out EVERYONE

    Kill a few people, those guys reanimate. Bite a few more guys, they reanimate.

    The chain continues.

  • How did the zombie in the shed die? Lee just pushed it, a random object fell on its head, and splat.

  • @Zeruis said: How did the zombie in the shed die? Lee just pushed it, a random object fell on its head, and splat.

    He pushed it into the shelves, and there was a TV on the shelf, it fell off and crushed its head. Pretty simple no?

  • @stevean2 said: The only thing i dont get is how Crawford got over-run, It was like a woodbury, surely one woman with a pistol didnt take out EVERYONE

    You had the girl shoot the doctor then run. We know nothing else that happened. That leaves it open to a tom of different things happening. She could have shot a few people on her way out, sure, but how would she even get out...if she even dis?

    Basically, if crawford was overrun we could assume the worst happened. Most armed individuals could be out looking for survivors. The girl could have broken a hole in crawfords perimeter, the gunshot attracting walkers. Maybe she killed the guards on her way out and even opened the gate herself. There are plenty of possibilities, just be creative.

  • Who killed the train driver?

  • @BlackPaladin said: You had the girl shoot the doctor then run. We know nothing else that happened. That leaves it open to a tom of different things happening. She could have shot a few people on her way out, sure, but how would she even get out...if she even dis?

    Basically, if crawford was overrun we could assume the worst happened. Most armed individuals could be out looking for survivors. The girl could have broken a hole in crawfords perimeter, the gunshot attracting walkers. Maybe she killed the guards on her way out and even opened the gate herself. There are plenty of possibilities, just be creative.

    We can hear a bunch of gunshots as she exits the room.

  • How did Clem's babysitter turn if she was in the house all along? The house itself seemed like it had not been disturbed by anyone before Lee turned up.

    Three possible explanations:

    - she had been bitten before she arrived at the house, developed a fever whilst minding Clem and died

    - the babysitter had an accident, i.e. she slipped and banged her head

    - Clementine is in fact a psychopath and she killed the babysitter.

  • @LGThomas said: How did Clem's babysitter turn if she was in the house all along? The house itself seemed like it had not been disturbed by anyone before Lee turned up.

    Three possible explanations:

    - she had been bitten before she arrived at the house, developed a fever whilst minding Clem and died

    - the babysitter had an accident, i.e. she slipped and banged her head

    - Clementine is in fact a psychopath and she killed the babysitter.

    Number 3 has my vote... SHES TO KIND

  • Yes.. She IS TOO KIND! ...I hence a new mystery...

Add Comment