User Avatar Image

Whoa, Ben (SPOILERS)

posted by KlNGEDY0 on - last edited - Viewed by 495 users

As much as I hated him for what he did for Kat and Duck, I felt sorry for him when it came to his argument with Ken in EP5, was about time he stood up for himself and that was the time. Even if Kenny was my bro I will admit that argument was slightly OTT.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's still sad that in the end he didn't have a chance to actually save someone.

• What happens I let ben go in ep 4

• @glennfetherston said: What happens I let ben go in ep 4

1 He said something about his very sad part of not having a chance to even meet his family or something like that.

2. Ken felt sorry for him.

3. Ken tried to save him from the walkers...in the end both of them died. The game strongly hinted that Ken actually used his last bullet to "save" Ben.

4. from the third point, Ken also presumably died from trying to save Ben.

• When he told Kenny to fuck off, I felt so good for him, he finally stood up for himself.

• @Chanut_N said: 1 He said something about his very sad part of not having a chance to even meet his family or something like that.

2. Ken felt sorry for him.

3. Ken tried to save him from the walkers...in the end both of them died. The game strongly hinted that Ken actually used his last bullet to "save" Ben.

4. from the third point, Ken also presumably died from trying to save Ben.

I believe he meant what happens if you had let Ben die in episode 4. Personally I don't know because I saved him.

• @glennfetherston said: What happens I let ben go in ep 4

On a rooftop, Ken bumps Lee and accidentally makes his walkie talkie fall down a hole in the roof into a dark room. Christa jumps down to grab it, and she's trapped in the room with walkers. Kenny jumps down to save her by lifting her out of the room and it is implied that he gets eaten alive.

Basically it comes down to whether Kenny dies saving Christa or dies saving Ben.

• If Kenny dies saving Ben, what happens to Ben afterwards along with Christa and Omid? I dropped Ben back in Episode 4, so I didn't see any of this.

• I always supported Ben, so when he stood up to Kenny, it felt great. And when the three were stuck down in the alley, Kenny was a hero. I know he used his last bullet on Ben and forgave him, because if he wanted Ben to still die, he would've gone with Lee and left him.

• @aceofaces0007 said: If Kenny dies saving Ben, what happens to Ben afterwards along with Christa and Omid? I dropped Ben back in Episode 4, so I didn't see any of this.

Ben dies along with Kenny. :)

• @aceofaces0007 said: If Kenny dies saving Ben, what happens to Ben afterwards along with Christa and Omid? I dropped Ben back in Episode 4, so I didn't see any of this.

Both Ben and Christa died. When the group jumped off the balcony to the roof, Ben was the last one and he took his time. This caused the balcony to fall down to the ground.

Ben was alive and conscious only because the balcony broke his fall, but unfortunately a piece of the balcony pierced his stomach and seemed to barely miss his vital organs. The metal balcony was impaled so deep into him that almost all if it was sticking out full of blood. Kenny was the first to go down a ladder to save him while Lee followed. Realizing there was no way to save him, Lee suggested leaving but Kenny refused. He locked a door so Lee would be forced to climb back up the ladder, while Ben screaming in fear of getting eaten by the walkers, is shot in the head by Kenny, who chose to end his suffering with the final bullet. Kenny becomes the hero and lets himself get eaten.

Add Comment