User Avatar Image

Can you blame Clem ?

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 796 users

I know its a stretch but IMO it really is all her fault. Im still upset that at the end of epi 3 its revealed she DIDNT tell Lee about the walkie. I know as a kid in a video game she gets a little leeway because campman probably said he has her parents but everything else is really her fault. I know you can make an argument for EVERY choice in the game and you can probably make an argument for everyone for being at fault but overall Lee would be alive most likely if Clem did things differently. For the masses that dis-agree, Clem is heard saying sorry multiple times at the end. I mean you have to say atleast a SMIDGE she is at fault here.

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You have to remember Clem is a kid a "smart one" but still a child. She wanted her parents and the Campman told her he know them. Lee went to Savannah but campman more or less likely was like he not going to help you find them. Look at all the things Lee has let happen to you and the group.

Campman used all that against Clem and to think in Episode 4 if you made Clem cry she would diff told Campman they was at the Mansion.

• @kirby18 said: I know its a stretch but IMO it really is all her fault. Im still upset that at the end of epi 3 its revealed she DIDNT tell Lee about the walkie. I know as a kid in a video game she gets a little leeway because campman probably said he has her parents but everything else is really her fault. I know you can make an argument for EVERY choice in the game and you can probably make an argument for everyone for being at fault but overall Lee would be alive most likely if Clem did things differently. For the masses that dis-agree, Clem is heard saying sorry multiple times at the end. I mean you have to say atleast a SMIDGE she is at fault here.

I really couldn't put the blame on her. We were heading to Savannah regardless due to Kenny and his overwhelming idea of getting a boat. We were just going to look for her parents or the fate of them while there.

The lunatic with the walkietalkie just so happen to manipulate her.

• I dunno, I didn't take anything from the car because Clem said it was stealing, if the rest of the group had agreed with us then Campman wouldn't have had an issue with us *and* we wouldn't have had any batteries for the walkie-talkie in the first place.

So you could say that is was everyone but Lee and Clems fault (if you chose not to steal from the car).

• @AceStarr said: You have to remember Clem is a kid a "smart one" but still a child. She wanted her parents and the Campman told her he know them. Lee went there but campman more or less likely was like he not going to help you look at all the things Lee has let happen to you and the group.

I understand but its still "her" fault whether she meant it or not. I mean she lied to Lee in the first place. In epi 4 we see how she doesnt listen to Lee sometimes and acts on instinct (like going through the dog hole/ snooping around in the backyard)

• It may be her fault, but she's nine (as of 6 days ago ;) ) years old. She has been through alot and her mind was indoctrinated by Campmans empty promises of her parents.

I dont care if it was Clementines fault personally, I love her all the same.

• @lilTomTom said: I really couldn't put the blame on her. We were heading to Savannah regardless due to Kenny and his overwhelming idea of getting a boat. We were just going to look for her parents or the fate of them while there.

The lunatic with the walkietalkie just so happen to manipulate her.

@lilTomTom said: I dunno, I didn't take anything from the car because Clem said it was stealing, if the rest of the group had agreed with us then Campman wouldn't have had an issue with us *and* we wouldn't have had any batteries for the walkie-talkie in the first place.

So you could say that is was everyone but Lee and Clems fault (if you chose not to steal from the car).

@lilTomTom said: Replace Clem. with Ben.

These are all valid arguments and like I said its a matter of opinion. I feel like the rational thing would have been to steal the supplies regardless. I know I would have and trust me I am a really nice/rational guy... as for ben. yea he was at fault for the bandits, carly and katjaa/ducks death but through epi 5 he didnt do anything wrong

• @Fawkes said: It may be her fault, but she's nine (as of 6 days ago ;) ) years old. She has been through alot and her mind was indoctrinated by Campmans empty promises of her parents.

I dont care if it was Clementines fault personally, I love her all the same.

That's not what people said about Duck when he got Shawn killed, did Clem sneak out to meet (car guy) thus getting Lee bit when he goes to find her?

• @kirby18 said: "she gets a little leeway"

I see what you did there.

• @kirby18 said: as for ben. yea he was at fault for the bandits, carly and katjaa/ducks death but through epi 5 he didnt do anything wrong

Yeah because he was dead.

Add Comment