User Avatar Image

Radioman

posted by Perfect_Cell on - last edited - Viewed by 654 users

No matter what you do, does he call you a monster?

I mean his judgement of me was fair enough I guess

"I didn't follow your group to get you, but as I heard about the things you did etc"

All I told him is he didn't have the whole story. (also i stopped choking him in the hopes we could give him mercy, first time a game has made me exclaim "oh fuck" in a long time"

But anyway back on topic. If you, don't steal, keep lilly I forget the other ones, what does he say?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think he finds fault with you nomatter what

I know for sure if you was MR. Perfect

He going to say why you bring a lil girl to Savannah

So that tells you it dont matter he still going to want to keep Clem and kill you.

• I'd like to know all the possible things he can call you out on.

For me it was killing one of the St. John's and abandoning Lilly.

• I need to replay that scene (I need to replay the whole Ep to be honest) but I knew he was mental as soon as I looked in the bag. Up to that point he seemed like a reasonably decent guy. Its a great scene though as you sit face to face with your consequences.

• killing St Johns, Killing Larry, Abandon Lilly, Save Carley over Doug, take Clem with you to Crawford, let Clem eat mark-meat, take supplies, save doug over carley, not telling clem about murder ...

ehh that are the ones I can remember from my playthroughs. Basically it means no matter what you had chosen he will always find something to blame you.

• Ok so here's what I did: saved duck, saved lilly, didn't kill either of the brothers, didn't take squat from the van, killed the poor woman, gave the kids the food first, one for larry and one for kenny, didn't threaten chuck when he freaked Clem out, was always nice to ben, killed duck for kenny, talked kenny out of it to stop the train, was as nice as possible to clem and always told the truth. I also left her at home when I went to crawford, mainly for her safety. He still hated me. Also took lilly with me.

• I only remember 2, but to be honest, I was hovering over the gun, just waiting for a chance.

one was killing a man with a pitchfork
    The other was choosing a pretty girl with a gun over someone (someone always dies there..so that's at least one thing he will always find fault with?)

• I played like myself. I cursed and told Clementine the unfortunate truth but never murdered anyone. I always showed mercy, always reasoned with people, and always helped people when I could. I also did not loot his station wagon. Clementine and I's survival was my primary concern but I made sure to be a moral person while doing so.

He ridiculed every choice I had made that involved Clementine despite this which I was fine with. I apologized to him and tried to understand him. I also didn't motion for Clementine to violently hit him with any objects. I justified my actions and the only one I said I wish I had done differently was ever bringing Clementine near the St. John's dairy.

I loved it. I don't expect every character with an opposing view to be 'right'. Its not the storyteller mocking me. They showed a realistic individual who had made some pretty good judgements. He disagreed with how I did things. Unfortunately for him I'm better at smashing the Q button then he is at wrestling.

I did wish that Telltale would have told me through exposition how this guy got ahold of a Walkie, how Clem repaired hers, and how he was able to follow us to Savannah (even possibly getting there before us?)

I'm fine with unexplained aspects of the plot and this didn't bother me. I just wished I knew because it would have enriched the experience.

• @rachellouise85 said: I only remember 2, but to be honest, I was hovering over the gun, just waiting for a chance.

one was killing a man with a pitchfork
    The other was choosing a pretty girl with a gun over someone (someone always dies there..so that's at least one thing he will always find fault with?)

Yes, it is. I saved Doug and he was like "You let a girl die to protect you secret." when in fact he doesn't know shit about what I thought when I saved Doug, which is what got me pissed at him.

• he will always find fault yes.

Add Comment