User Avatar Image

Why the hell wouldn't you let Clementine shoot ****?

posted by Chrizza on - last edited - Viewed by 7.7K users

Letting her live with the thought that Lee turned into a walker because she didn't do anything is by far more disturbing than letting her kill him.

103 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Chrizza said: Letting her live with the thought that Lee turned into a walker because she didn't do anything is by far more disturbing than letting her kill him.

I made Clem save the bullet, purely because I wanted to see Lee as a Zombie!

• I didn't let her shoot me. For logic reasons.

think about it...
    #1 I am handcuffed to the heater anyway, so I am no threat at all.
    #2 shooting me doesn't personally help me, I am dead either way.
    #3 Noise. Clem shooting makes noise. And as everyone knows noise attracts walkers - unnecessary danger for Clem
    #4 wasting bullets - ammo is rare these days. Why waste a bullet? Rather save it for a crucial situation.

these were my reason to just leave me handcuffed to the heater.
    no reason to shoot me at all. there's the most logical explanation to "why the hell wouldn't you".

• There are several reasons.

The noise, save the bullet, handcuffed so I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not going to make her go through something like that. At least she can have some hope that maaaaybe Lee survived you know? It'll keep her going.

• I had clementine kill lee with the gun. Even after the credits she got out alright with her being alive in a field and seeing assumed christa and omid. In the end i felt like it had to end the way i expected with clementine having to kill lee since he taught her how to shoot and survive on her own and she was ready to go alone after lee died.

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: That scene killed me.

Same here, I couldn't bear to let Clem shoot Lee. No Way :(

• Leaving her only other parental figure rotting away as a zombie, just like her real parents, is a horrid thing to do to her. But I was in tears the whole time, one of the most powerful scenes in any form of media I've seen.

• i had her shoot me, it makes her a stronger person.

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: That scene killed me.

in more ways than one...

• I didn't let her shoot me because I just couldn't bear (bare?) the thought of making her go through with it. Like other people said, Lee is no longer a threat, it would waste a bullet, noise, etc... and I don't know which is worse. Making her kill her only parental figure right after seeing her parents as walkers or letting her live with the thought that he became a walker.

I don't know, personally I'd rather have her live knowing Lee's a walker, because like he said: "It won't be me.".... but like every single choice in the game, this is arguable. Each person is gonna have his or her reason for doing it. Anyhow, I don't think Clem is gonna get attached to anyone else as much as she was to Lee, so I don't think her having to off someone she really really cares about is going to be an issue simply because I don't think it'll happen.

Add Comment