User Avatar Image

Did you decide to cut Lee's arm off or not?

posted by Obrusnine on - last edited - Viewed by 23.4K users

I personally decided to cut it off. It seemed that if there was any way I was going to live through this at all that I was going to have to cut it off (although, the only person I've ever seen survive a bite in TWD is Herschel from the TV Show). I mean, of course, it didn't matter anyways. But how many of you cut off your arm and how many of you didn't? Also, why?

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I cut it off because I wanted Lee to survive and Clementine too. :D

• I kept my arm knowing there was no chance lee would survive this and he might as well die in 1 piece. Although i did like that some scenes changed depending if you cut it off or not.

• @Luigi01080 said: I kept my arm knowing there was no chance lee would survive this and he might as well die in 1 piece. Although i did like that some scenes changed depending if you cut it off or not.

Unfortunately, it seems like it only ended up being a detriment. Lee succumbs to the infection either way. Which I think is stupid, the ending was too predictable, and saw it coming a mile away. Er... actually, never mind. I'd rather it be predictable then them trying to do something new and screwing everything *thinks of ACIII and ME3*

I do think that it could've been a bit... brighter. I'm not a big fan of extremely sad endings. Still though, Lee ended up succeeding. At least it didn't make it look like everything I did was for nothing.

• @Obrusnine said: Unfortunately, it seems like it only ended up being a detriment. Lee succumbs to the infection either way. Which I think is stupid, the ending was too predictable, and saw it coming a mile away. Er... actually, never mind. I'd rather it be predictable then them trying to do something new and screwing everything *thinks of ACIII and ME3*

I do think that it could've been a bit... brighter. I'm not a big fan of extremely sad endings. Still though, Lee ended up succeeding. At least it didn't make it look like everything I did was for nothing.

well it can be speculated if you cut it off that maybe lee would die by blood loss instead of the bite but again either way lee wouldnt survive. It was kinda obvious that it would end sad since it is the walking dead and lee went out like a hero.

• @Luigi01080 said: I kept my arm knowing there was no chance lee would survive this and he might as well die in 1 piece. Although i did like that some scenes changed depending if you cut it off or not.

I did that too

• @Maximuswood said: I did that too

good to see that, i did enjoy strangling campman(or whatever his name really was) with both my hands though.

• @Luigi01080 said: good to see that, i did enjoy strangling campman(or whatever his name really was) with both my hands though.

Me too, although I thought I would breake the controller the amount of hammering I gave it, my parents thought I was crazy lol

• I cut his arm off. I thought he would survive the bite.

• I didn;t want to take the chance of dying of blood loss along the way, or needing two arms and only having one. Funny thing though, on my first play I failed at strangling Campman and Clem had to shoot him, but on my second play where I DID cut the arm off I pretty much ground his windpipe to paste.

• I thought it was too late and I'll die anyway so I didn't cut my arm off.

Add Comment