User Avatar Image

One of the strangers is Lilly

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 419 users

I know that one of the Strangers is Lilly (In my opinion)
Don't you think like that ?

Who could be better that Lilly?
Lilly was a great character she's still alive

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • After Road to Woodbury I think they are going to stay as far away from Lily as possible

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Cerrano said: After Road to Woodbury I think they are going to stay as far away from Lily as possible

You've haven't seen Clem's face? They were familiar for Clem but not very friendly! someone like Lilly

• @N7. said: You've haven't seen Clem's face? They were familiar for Clem but not very friendly! someone like Lilly

Well, Clem probably saw less than we did. I mean, a rough calculation, shows that, from where Clem was, she could barely see the figures. I mean, for her, she saw two figures moving slowly. She would assume it's walkers.

• @N7. said: I know that one of the Strangers is Lilly (In my opinion)
    Don't you think like that ?

Who could be better that Lilly?
    Lilly was a great character she's still alive

So you "know" one of them is lilly but its your opinion? Let me tell you the facts: its not lilly. There is NO logical sensical explanation on why one of the shadows will be lilly. There is a negative percentage chance one of them is lilly.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

So maybe one of them is Lee's wife and other one is senator's brother ?

• @N7. said: So maybe one of them is Lee's wife and other one is senator's brother ?

what. no. its not.

• @N7. said: So maybe one of them is Lee's wife and other one is senator's brother ?

That... makes less sense than the first theory.

1. Why does everyone assume the senator has a brother?
    2. Why would the senator's brother be travelling with Lee's wife?
    3. No one knows if Lee's wife survived the walkers.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

I was just joking about Lee's wife and senator's brother

Add Comment