User Avatar Image

So, now we have all five episodes who's going to play them all in a row?

posted by Brody100 on - last edited - Viewed by 735 users

I know I am, I can't wait to play them all consecutively, it will be fun- what about you lot, and why?:)

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Naw. The big timegaps inbetween made me already replay every episode atleast twice.
    And what annoys me when replaying is that you can't skip cutscenes.

• Already did. I was forced to when my save deleted when I tried to start ep 5 so I started anew and remade all the same decisions. I know people should be really mad when something like that happens but I loved it. Great experience to marathon it all.

• @Sox&Rocks22 said: Already did. I was forced to when my save deleted when I tried to start ep 5 so I started anew and remade all the same decisions. I know people should be really mad when something like that happens but I loved it. Great experience to marathon it all.

Same with me except Episode 4. Honestly that wasn't a great playthrough from Episode 1-3 because I was so annoyed that my save got corrupted. I will play it all the way through eventually, hopefully 2 more times soon. 1 time doing an evil Lee, 1 time doing a silent Lee.

• No difference because no real choice.

• Yep -- all because I like the soundtrack, and the plot.

• When I have a day free I'll do them all together. I would wana try doing different options, especially now we know how they may effect us in later episodes. Thing is, I've made my choices and have my own story...I dunno if I could make different choices as I really enjoyed the ones I made and felt they were the right ones for me. I may just do it again and purposely do everything oposite. I guess it will never be as good as it was the first time round but I do wana see any cutscenes I may have missed due to choices.

• I would not replay them all at once but I will use different choices then what I already did.

• Ofcourse not. I now have a fond memory and a journey, which i didn know where it went.

Why would i go back and change it, the cracks of the illusion will start to show. I know what impact the choices have.

No i will remember my journey through this game, with the tough choices i picked first time.

And i will hope they make another season.

Got surprisingly attached to Lee, very cool character!:

Add Comment