I'm wondering what your top 10 choices in the entire game were. It doesn't have to be the hardest, most emotional, most impactful, etc. It can just be what your personal top 10 was.
10. Deciding what to say to Kenny. (This only happens if you don't kill Larry and while you're walking away from the dairy, you have an option on what to say to him. Though this isn't exactly a choice, I remember how much the words hit me when Lee said them. Lee said "You're no hero. You destroyed TWO lives in that meat locker.)
9. Kill Duck (Not a hard choice, but very emotional.)
8. Shoot the girl on the street (I didn't kill her but hearing her constantly scream made me regret my choice.)
7. Kill the St. Johns (I initially killed Danny, but Clementine's reaction made me immediately go back and do it again. Deciding whether or not to kill Andy wasn't hard, but one of the greatest scenes in any video game.)
6. Show/Hide Bite (Also not a hard choice, but the shock value of it was so great I couldn't not put it on the list.)
5. Deciding who to tell your secret to/who to feed (Only for Carley players. I ended up telling everybody but I remember I spent a good half hour deciding who to tell. For the food choice, I also remember thinking for a long time on who were the right people to feed. I chose Mark,Larry,Clem, and Duck.)
4. Leave/Shoot Lee (I had to tell Clementine to shoot me. It was so hard but I knew it was the right thing to do.)
3. Abandon Lily (After Carley died, this was such a hard choice and I could barely gather my thoughts to make a coherent decision. In order, I trusted Clementine, then Carley, and then Lily. To have one of the most important people killed in front of me by another important person to me, I was speechless.)
2. Steal the Food (I remember pausing the game for five minutes and I had to think about it for a long time. In the end, I stole it because we were starving and after a long day, our team needed a small victory.)
1. Kill Larry (I applaud TellTale for this. This choice was clever, gruesome, and had a deep affect on the story. You have to decide whether or not to kill somebody you hate and after he dies a horribly awesome death(I was playing at 3 am and then I let out a scream of terror in my house and then maniacal laughter), you know the group and Clementine won't recover from this. You were locked in a meat locker by cannibals, and this is the first time you see the people you trust turning into more monsters than the walkers outside and tearing each other apart. I've never been more shocked, scared, and nervous while making my decision.)
That's my top ten. I'd like to hear yours. They don't all have to be major decisions. Some can be dialogue options.
(If you're wondering, some choices like Lie to Hershel, Save Shawn or Duck, side with Duck at the drugstore, Fight Kenny, and save Omid or Christa, I didn't know were choices.)