User Avatar Image

Connection lost while downloading data.

posted by kestasjk on - last edited - Viewed by 213 users

Hi,

Just bought the full pack of walking the dead, but after 4 tries I can't download the second episode, which is a bit frustrating since I bought the pack to find out what happens next.

WP688.jpg

WP689.jpg

I have a 12mbit/1mbit ADSL2+ connection, with nothing else running (except this), and my internet connection is steady. It really shouldn't have any issues.

How do I get this working?

- Chris

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

Are you playing the game on a PC or Mac? If you are playing on PC, can please provide me more information about your system? To do this, send a DXDiag by clicking the Start menu, then Run, and then type in DXDiag and press enter. After it loads, click Save All Information and save the file where you’ll be able to easily find it. Attach that file in a reply.

If you are playing on Mac, please know that we are investigating the issue, but do not have a fix at this time. Please try disabling any firewalls or anti-virus programs that may be interfering with the connection. Also restart your computer and try again. If you still encounter tis issue, please check the alternative download thread found here.

• 6th time was the charm thanks

Add Comment