User Avatar Image

Carley was a bitch

posted by Doctanian on - last edited - Viewed by 1.0K users

Now that I think about it.

I mean, she provoked the fuck out of Lilly. Yes, she was defending Ben and Lilly was going crazy, but if she had just shut the fuck up, Lee probably could've defused the situation (if you're defending Ben). Lee's been able to keep the peace (for the most part) between Kenny and Lilly, so at that critical moment, it was probably best for her to stay out of it. She knew Lilly lost her dad, she knew Lilly was the one holding the group together and therefore took all the pressures. If it wasn't for Lilly sniping, everyone would've been executed at the motel by the bandits.

#TeamLilly

Fuck Carley, God I miss Lilly.

148 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Burn him at the stake

GOD WILLS IT!

• I'm all for Team Lilly but shame on you sir! shame on you!

• Er, so you think Carley should have just sat there while Lilly accused her of a crime that she had not committed while simultaneously "torturing" her friend (Ben)? Carley was the one who initially wanted to diffuse the situation but Lilly kept insisting that she betrayed the group.

"Let's calm down, eat, and deal with it then."

And no she couldn't just "stay out of it" because she was one of Lilly's "prime suspects." I don't really understand how you can call someone a "bitch" for standing up for themself, especially when this "bitch" went out of her way to help a scared kid (Ben) as well as aid Lee / Clem in any way throughout every episode she was in.

#TeamCarley :)

• You sir will burn in hell for all eternity

• Lily was a great character, but a lot of people really seem to make her character out to be so much better than she really was. She kept the group together? No, in that scene alone she was losing the group because she handled the situation horribly. Yes, someone was stealing supplies, but you don't just point fingers based off a hunch.

Kenny and Lee were the ones risking their lives everyday for those same supplies while Lilly just pouted in her room and screamed out on people (for a good reason perhaps, but that does not make her a good leader) and even they weren't upset; just focused on keeping everyone safe. Lilly had to get off that high horse of hers because everyone else around her was doing the hunting and supply runs only to come back to get screamed at if they offer up anything. A leader needs more than just tough as nails; they need to provide hope to their people or there is little reason to even struggle living.

Carley was being pointed at by Lily for no good reason who saved the group and risked her life for the people in it multiple times. In a world where everything has gone to hell, Carley had every right to defend herself against a crazed woman who has been on everyone's case since day one. Being a leader is a difficult position, but Lilly didn't handle it right in the end. Perhaps at first, but the game always seemed to show her as unsympathetic and highly unstable.

• @CarScar said: Er, so you think Carley should have just sat there while Lilly accused her of a crime that she had not committed while simultaneously "torturing" her friend (Ben)? Carley was the one who initially wanted to diffuse the situation but Lilly kept insisting that she betrayed the group.

"Let's calm down, eat, and deal with it then."

And no she couldn't just "stay out of it" because she was one of Lilly's "prime suspects." I don't really understand how you can call someone a "bitch" for standing up for themself, especially when this "bitch" went out of her way to help a scared kid (Ben) as well as aid Lee / Clem in any way throughout every episode she was in.

#TeamCarley :)

Lee can make Lilly back off of Carley. Lilly then goes on to blame Ben. Carley defends Ben, which makes Lilly suspect her again. Carley could've dropped it then.

#TeamLilly

• @darknessofheart said: Lily was a great character, but a lot of people really seem to make her character out to be so much better than she really was. She kept the group together? No, in that scene alone she was losing the group because she handled the situation horribly. Yes, someone was stealing supplies, but you don't just point fingers based off a hunch.

Kenny and Lee were the ones risking their lives everyday for those same supplies while Lilly just pouted in her room and screamed out on people (for a good reason perhaps, but that does not make her a good leader) and even they weren't upset; just focused on keeping everyone safe. Lilly had to get off that high horse of hers because everyone else around her was doing the hunting and supply runs only to come back to get screamed at if they offer up anything. A leader needs more than just tough as nails; they need to provide hope to their people or there is little reason to even struggle living.

Carley was being pointed at by Lily for no good reason who saved the group and risked her life for the people in it multiple times. In a world where everything has gone to hell, Carley had every right to defend herself against a crazed woman who has been on everyone's case since day one. Being a leader is a difficult position, but Lilly didn't handle it right in the end. Perhaps at first, but the game always seemed to show her as unsympathetic and highly unstable.

Lee and Kenny were the men, not to bring gender into it, but it's highly likely they volunteered just because of that. It's that "protect women and kids" mentality. That why so many people saved Carley in the first place.

Lee says Lily trains them with the rifles, so it's thanks to her Lee and Kenny are as good as they were with weaponry. And Lee's utter badassery with that rifle in Episode 3 is what saved the group. Carley's a crack shot, but again, Lilly is from the military.

And I liked Lilly's pouting and screaming. It was actually a turn on, lol. Am I the only who found that extremely sexy?

#TeamLilly

Fuck Carley

• @Doctanian said:
    And I liked Lilly's pouting and screaming. It was actually a turn on, lol. Am I the only who found that extremely sexy?

#TeamLilly

Fuck Carley

yep. you're the only one (as far as I'm concerned)

• @Doctanian said: Lee can make Lilly back off of Carley. Lilly then goes on to blame Ben. Carley defends Ben, which makes Lilly suspect her again. Carley could've dropped it then.

Then she would've tried to shoot Ben just like she does when Carley isn't around. Many are probably saying "So", but that's not how you handle things when in a leadership position, especially without any hard evidence. Lilly was a ticking time bomb and Carley was simply defending someone she saw as a friend. Yes, Ben did steal supplies and many people hated him, but the fact that Lilly shoots someone at point blank range based off a hunch or some harsh words demonstrates just how unfit of a leader she has become.

Everyone in the group was losing family members left and right with Lee having to kill his brother so the death of her father is no excuse to kill someone. I liked Lilly, but she was going to kill someone regardless if Carley stood up.

Yes, Lilly was invaluable to the group at one point as she trained Lee and Kenny, but they still risked their lives for the supplies and did not get upset when they were stolen while she just lost it in the end. Again, I'm not blaming her for going over the edge, but it's clear she should not have been a leader.

• @Doctanian said: Lee can make Lilly back off of Carley. Lilly then goes on to blame Ben. Carley defends Ben, which makes Lilly suspect her again. Carley could've dropped it then.

Carley would have probably survived if Carley just "dropped it" but that would go against what Carley is. She was defending her friend, Ben, and I don't believe defending a friend should merit someone being called a "bitch", right? And I know what you're thinking "oh Carley riled Lilly up! If she stayed quiet then Lilly would not have shot anyone!" But that's wrong. Lilly was not calming down. If she was not going to shoot Carley she was definitely going to shoot Ben. This is confirmed if you saved Doug, if Carley was not there Ben would have died.

Not trying to sound like a Carley fanboy, but that's what I like about Carley. She's really loyal to her friends. Despite Lilly shooting Carley I still liked her, she's badass and cool. She should definitely not be a leader, but she's still awesome.

#TeamCarley and #TeamLilly

Add Comment