User Avatar Image

Why are so many mad that ***** died?

posted by adam86shadow on - last edited - Viewed by 647 users

I mean it is a zombie story, happy endings aren't exactly known. Not to mention it's Walking Dead, a series known for it's blunt approach to killing characters regardless.

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Attachment to the character?

• Though I fully expected him to go, doesn't mean I wanted him to die. I liked him as a character, and would have liked to play him more.

• Same reason people were mad T-dog died.

WD-Shower-T-Dog1.jpg

• @Doctanian said: Same reason people were mad T-dog died.

People were mad because of his death? Why? He hardly spoke anything and I thought it was obvious that he will die, from the first time he appeared. Okay, to be honest, I was surprised that he survived that long.

About the topic; I wasn't mad because of Lee, I liked the end of the game.

• I wasn't mad. I was sad that a character I liked and was invested in died, but certainly not mad. I thought it was a great ending to that part of the story. Lee served his purpose. He protected Clem, rescued her and has taught her the baseline skills she's going to need to continue to survive in this world.

I just hope the protagonist for Season 2 can measure up to what we had with Lee.

• @Sodawasser said: People were mad because of his death? Why? He hardly spoke anything and I thought it was obvious that he will die, from the first time he appeared. Okay, to be honest, I was surprised that he survived that long.

About the topic; I wasn't mad because of Lee, I liked the end of the game.

That was the problem, no character development at all. He dies only to have another black guy replace him. It only makes it look like he was added to "diversify" the cast.

WD-Shower-T-Dog1.jpg

Wait....there was a black guy in The Walking Dead?

• I wasn't mad I was upset because Lee was a great guy and even though some of your choose able decisions aren't great, doesn't make him a monster. He ending made me cry I had to turn my Xbox off and ran upstairs crying. That may sound extreme but my family was round out house and I didn't want to cry in front of them... Anyway!

People were probably mad at TTG for killing Lee off, but there was no way of survival. Even if you chose to cut Lee's arm off it was a pitiful attempt to save yourself. I have friends that are boys and they cried, I laughed at them but when I played it, I was super upset and I wanted to cry forever, little Clem's face and her trying to get Lee to get up, you could see him getting weaker and weaker and little Clem getting less determined that they were going to make it.

I am very interested to hear what your guys reactions were :)

WD-Shower-T-Dog1.jpg

Why you felt the need to post a picture of T-Dog in the shower is beyond me..

• @Eric Northman said: Why you felt the need to post a picture of T-Dog in the shower is beyond me..

I'm kinda diggin' it.

@Eric Northman said:

WD-Shower-T-Dog1.jpg

Add Comment