User Avatar Image

Release on Windows Store for tablets?

posted by Vladdie on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Hi,

I was wondering if Telltale have any plans to release the tablet version of The Walking Dead series on the Windows Store.

I tried the PC version of TWD on my new Windows 8 tablet but it ran very slow and was not suitable for touch controls. I assume the iPad version of TWD is a scaled down version that doesn't require much in terms of system specs you would find on a proper gaming desktop.

Could iPad version be ported to the Windows Store for people who have Surfaces and Windows 8 tablets which will grow a great deal over the next months/year?

I would happily buy the game again if I could play it with touch controls on my Windows 8 tablet. Is there any way to enable touch controls in the main PC game?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I support this too :D Would be great to play this on my Windows tablet.

• Why should they support such a garbage OS?

Windows 8 is junk and Windows 8 tablets are even worse.

That is YOUR fault you bought a inferior tablet. Deal with it.

• @CF-105 said: Why should they support such a garbage OS?

I admit it isn't perfect yet (windows 8.1 is coming) but alot better than android tablets imo. But still i admit that iOs still is number 1, Windows tablets number 2 imo.

At least i say its my opinion youre just some weird troll... imo ;)

And in the end we are also people who like to enjoy telltales great games. If they say no than at least we have a answer :) Not one i hope ofcourse.

• Fine in my opinion, Windows 8 sucks.
    Linux is a far better OS, and yes Walking Dead works on it using WINE. (I paid for the game, I will play it on any damn platform I like)

And Better than Android, Nope, sorry, not happening.

Most Android tablets are better than Windows tablets. It is just a simple fact of life.

You can either deal with it or not.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@CF-105 said: Why should they support such a garbage OS?

This is actually a forum where we laugh hard on open displays of platformism. The laughing stops when you start insulting people. :mad:

If you have nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion, leave the thread please.

• Its the last post i post about this cause its kinda off-topic XD
    Never said Linux can't play or work with walking dead. Hell you didnt even mentioned linux in youre first post. You like Lunix i like windows 8. So thats a reason for you to crash in a topic and tell no windows 8 sucks don't make it for that platform? I think everyone should enjoy it on whatever platform.

Edit: see that a moderator is here so back on-topic :)

• Is it still safe to say that i too like too see a app voor the Windows 8 tablets ;)
    Myself got a Dell XPS 10 last week so i was quite suprised that their was no telltale app.

• Hope you guys are working secretly at a walking dead windows tablet app version ;)

• I support this too would be awesome to see some good apps on my tablet.

• This would be GREAT! I would definitely buy all walking dead games to come on a windows touch supported system

Add Comment