User Avatar Image

how to deal with the brothers

posted by Apache00 on - last edited - Viewed by 184 users

http://youtu.be/akgcch6735Q

when watching this video i saw 55% killed danny but only 20% killed andy. i wondered why there is such a big difference. what reason is there for killing danny but not andy?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • a lot of people say it's because of Clementine's reaction to Lee killing danny that they don't kill andy

• I didn't kill either one. Brenda being killed by reanimated Mark was enough for me.

• Danny was a real creep. Plus those that did kill him see that it effects how Clem sees you and don't kill the other brother. Andy seemed like the least creepy of the bunch too, and his life is now completely fucked so why not leave him.

• Yeah, Andy pretty much wanted Lee to kill him. Many people did the opposite.

• Danny was fucking crazy, I think that's the best point to kill him. I didn't though.
    Well, I did kill him on the second playtrough and Clementine got shocked.
    After that I didn't feel like killing Andy, but I did anyways since I wanted to see what happens. I think I frightened Clementine after that. I don't remember what the indicator said.

• It has been discussed a lot; most of the players didn't kill Andy because Clementine saw them kill Danny. I didn't kill neither of them, though. I would have killed Danny if he hadn't told me to eat him and all of that psycho crap, you know? The guy was going to die one way or another (Zombies, blood loss, infection..), and killing him would save him from a really painful while; but since Lee was mad at that point of the game, it would have been a revenge-kill, rather than a mercy-kill.

• Danny was a psycho and was also pretty much doomed with his foot stuck in a bear trap.

It was just sad to see Andy begging on his knees. I think his death if you let him live is way more... justified. He gets torn up by his own zombie mother. Now, that's fucked up. But so was he. Very emotional scene.

In the first playthrough I killed neither but when I played it again I just felt like fuck it, these guys have done so much harm they deserve to not be able to do any more.

• It's a mix between clem seeing you kill the 1st one. And the whole group watching you beat up the 2nd one.

• TBH, if you look at the Andy scene. Your entire group is watching you, especially Clementine, some of them know that you're a convicted murderer.

It's a simple detail, and it's well done

I killed Danny on my first play through, on my second I didn't kill either of them. What would be the point? Other than to prove that I can become a monster just like them.

I killed Ben on both playthroughs though. When I think about how he left an eight year old by herself repeatedly and gave me attitude about it, I just found it annoying.

• @Tyrant said: TBH, if you look at the Andy scene. Your entire group is watching you, especially Clementine, some of them know that you're a convicted murderer.

It's a simple detail, and it's well done

I killed Danny on my first play through, on my second I didn't kill either of them. What would be the point? Other than to prove that I can become a monster just like them.

I killed Ben on both playthroughs though. When I think about how he left an eight year old by herself repeatedly and gave me attitude about it, I just found it annoying.

well i guess you are called Tyrant for a reason :D

Add Comment