Menu
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll keep an eye on these. Well done!

• User Avatar Image
    TYD

much apreciated man! :D

• Woah, Congratulations!
    I shall watch.

• Most popular video... 9 likes on steam, and 81 views on yt..... What a challenge

• User Avatar Image
    TYD

@Dreamjbk said: Most popular video... 9 likes on steam, and 81 views on yt..... What a challenge

still ^^

• I watched the first video and here are my tips: please improve your english. or your accent for that matter. I can hardly hear what you are trying to say. I am not american or native english myself, and I have an accent myself but if you want international viewers to appreciate your lets plays you MUST work on being at least understandable. Accents are fine, but I often couldn't even decipher any words you were saying. I didn't know if you were speaking English or some other language.

I made a very small video with subtitles the way I heard it -don't worry it's unlisted video so I wont steal any views, it's just you see how I hear it to help you out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4I8cRwlD5k&feature=youtu.be

maybe just speak slower? as for the content, stop the introduction-scene, it looks like you are trying hard to impersonate pewdiepie (he does those silly intros).

For a first video it's not bad, the quality is good but again, the commentary is hardly understandable, at least for me.

• User Avatar Image
    TYD

@dubesor said: I watched the first video and here are my tips: please improve your english. or your accent for that matter. I can hardly hear what you are trying to say. I am not american or native english myself, and I have an accent myself but if you want international viewers to appreciate your lets plays you MUST work on being at least understandable. Accents are fine, but I often couldn't even decipher any words you were saying. I didn't know if you were speaking English or some other language.

I made a very small video with subtitles the way I heard it -don't worry it's unlisted video so I wont steal any views, it's just you see how I hear it to help you out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4I8cRwlD5k&feature=youtu.be

maybe just speak slower? as for the content, stop the introduction-scene, it looks like you are trying hard to impersonate pewdiepie (he does those silly intros).

For a first video it's not bad, the quality is good but again, the commentary is hardly understandable, at least for me.

hahah alright thanks , btw i'm not impersonating pewdiepie , i don't even like him that much to be honest with you.Thank you for the tips . Gonna keep them in mind for my futher video's. :)

• You are welcome. Now tell me what did you say at the end of my video? (which i subtitled as "entifilte fotax") And what was that about cutting your finger? I can't be the only one who hears this?:D

• User Avatar Image
    TYD

@dubesor said: You are welcome. Now tell me what did you say at the end of my video? (which i subtitled as "entifilte fotax") And what was that about cutting your finger? I can't be the only one who hears this?:D

I said i couldn't make a vid cus i didn't got my microphone. Btw that cracked me up bro xD

Add Comment