User Avatar Image

Is there any significance to the Hospital Sign in Episode 5

posted by ZacTB on - last edited - Viewed by 159 users

I was wondering about the hospital sign on the rooftop, I think it says 'No Help', it looks like there was an accident or something like that. I was thinking it would be explained, I thought it could be Molly and then I thought it could have been the Radioman surviving. I guess it is probably just a sign with no meaning to it other than showing that people were surviving in Savannah for a while, but maybe it could be something to do with Season 2 and a new group or survivors? Just a thought.

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nah, it looked like there were just an accident and then somebody jumped from the roof to end it. Maybe the biter who fell down the ladder bit her/him while painting.

• this happens all the time also in the comics. survivors will mark builduings etc for other survivors to find. like if a house is full of walkers, or if a city or builduing has no survivors.
    they also did that earlier at the trainstation. it's just a nice act to help other survivors out, even or especially if they are total strangers.

• The "NO HELP" sign was put there when they gave up trying to save bitten people, imo. Perhaps they couldn't give anyone else help, since we saw the Hospital was filled with walkers, and they didn't want more people asking for help. Or maybe, the Hospital just got overrun, somebody escaped, and just wanted to say there was no one but dead inside of the building.

• @Ghositex said: The "NO HELP" sign was put there when they gave up trying to save bitten people, imo. Perhaps they couldn't give anyone else help, since we saw the Hospital was filled with walkers, and they didn't want more people asking for help. Or maybe, the Hospital just got overrun, somebody escaped, and just wanted to say there was no one but dead inside of the building.

This was my guess, too. I thought it was made somewhat early in the apocalypse, and was meant to say something along the lines of "if you are sick or injured, do not go to this hospital, you will not find help", because that's usually the place to go.

• @Robbingrobin said: Nah, it looked like there were just an accident and then somebody jumped from the roof to end it. Maybe the biter who fell down the ladder bit her/him while painting.

I think someone fell off of the ladder and died, became a walker, and wandered off of the roof.

• A hospital is by far the worst place to be in case of a zombie apocalypse, so if you end up entering one you're kinda asking for it.

• Well if they have hundreds of bite victims in there and have no idea how to cure it, it will turn into a mess.
    My guess would be that they had several bite victims/seriously injured patients that died and turned. They still managed to get overrun though.

• What if the hospital was full of survivors and some douche just wanted to pull a prank and paint the NO HELP sign on top to make the helicopters turn around, but in the process of painting the letters some other people came up to the roof, saw what he was doing, pushed him off and dragged him to the edge and threw him down?

That is logical.

• yea because during a zombie apocalypse survivors clearly want to waste time and resources on "trolling" people. Very "logical" indeed.

Add Comment