User Avatar Image

Extra Item in Episode 202 (spoilers)

posted by InvaderJim42 on - last edited - Viewed by 496 users

Having just finished Episode 202, I was wondering what the purpose of acquiring Lou, the bowling ball was all about. I didn't end up using it in any puzzles, and it didn't appear to be intended as a humorous object like Max's Sock Crown. I'm wondering... was this the leftovers of a removed puzzle?

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Brendan Telltale Alumni

Nope, just a throwaway joke since everything that has ever gone missing showed up on Easter Island. Except the boxing glove...?

• I'm not exactly questioning WHY Lou was there, as I can understand the joke of Lou appearing on the island. What bugs me is why the bowling ball is an actual inventory item. It just seems like it'd make more sense if Sam and Max saw it and commented on it, rather than picked it up and allowed you to try and figure out what it's for.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@InvaderJim42 said: I'm not exactly questioning WHY Lou was there, as I can understand the joke of Lou appearing on the island. What bugs me is why the bowling ball is an actual inventory item. It just seems like it'd make more sense if Sam and Max saw it and commented on it, rather than picked it up and allowed you to try and figure out what it's for.

For what it's worth, for a year and a half, people have been begging for some red herring inventory items. So here one is. :)

• @Jake said: For what it's worth, for a year and a half, people have been begging for some red herring inventory items. So here one is. :)

What, like the weasel on a stick? :p

• I was wondering why Lou was in the cave. And the perpus of the Sock crown.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Anvilania said: And the perpus of the Sock crown.

to be fun!

Add Comment