User Avatar Image

Kenny to appear in season 3?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 286 users

This is just all hypothetical of course but since everyone is debating whether kenny is undead or alive and if he'll appear in season 2 i thought i'd put up my own theory. I think he did survive but won't appear until the last episode of season 2 or first episode of season 3. Just imagine if he didnt appear in season 2 everyone would be saying i told you he was dead and no one would expect to see him in season 3, it would be a huge shock. This is all theory of course, but i just think telltale wouldnt have made it ambigious if kenny wasnt going to return in the future, either as a walker or still alive. Im interested to hear everyone's 2 cents on the topic. :D

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We don't know in what timespan season 2 will play out. Maybe it's a few months. Maybe it's a number of years?

Maybe in 30 years in-game time we'll see a Gandhi-looking old man Kenny make an entrance like Gandalf the white.

• @plaqueconspiracy said: We don't know in what timespan season 2 will play out. Maybe it's a few months. Maybe it's a number of years?

Maybe in 30 years in-game time we'll see a Gandhi-looking old man Kenny make an entrance like Gandalf the white.

It can't be any longer than the comic book timespan and thats what 1-2 years?

• I have a feeling Season 2 will be a new group and it will take place at the 3 month mark in Season 1, and at some point we meet up with Molly, Omid and Christa, or Clem. Or maybe even run into Vernon.

• @Yertos said: I have a feeling Season 2 will be a new group and it will take place at the 3 month mark in Season 1, and at some point we meet up with Molly, Omid and Christa, or Clem. Or maybe even run into Vernon.

If i ever run into Vernon.... Man he is screwed!

• @Crixus said: If i ever run into Vernon.... Man he is screwed!

That'd be neat if you run into him as a new character and your group wants to help them or something but as the player we know they screwed us over before. We'd want to be dickish and kill him but our new group would be all like "Let's help them out guys!"

• @Crixus said: This is just all hypothetical of course but since everyone is debating whether kenny is undead or alive and if he'll appear in season 2 i thought i'd put up my own theory. I think he did survive but won't appear until the last episode of season 2 or first episode of season 3. Just imagine if he didnt appear in season 2 everyone would be saying i told you he was dead and no one would expect to see him in season 3, it would be a huge shock. This is all theory of course, but i just think telltale wouldnt have made it ambigious if kenny wasnt going to return in the future, either as a walker or still alive. Im interested to hear everyone's 2 cents on the topic. :D

Could be like the Merle of the video game...

• @Willzy123 said: Could be like the Merle of the video game...

Yeah good point. Well if Kenny survived that and we find him alive months/year later i'd say he would have had to become a total badass! :D

• I'm pretty sure I saw Kenny get bitten.

• He wasn't bitten, there was quite a few threads about it with zoomed in screenshots and all,it never breaks flesh or even rips his sleeve, it nearly got him though,whether he got bit off screen....no one knows

Add Comment