So I replayed the entire game after the finale came out, over my Thanksgiving break. I've thought about it since, the game has now won awards, and so forth. But here are some thoughts/questions I have.
1) I keep reading Christa is pregnant. I never discovered this; she never revealed it. I always thought I was nice enough to her and Omid, but how exactly did you find out about this?
2) Speaking of, what the hell happened to those two anyway? If Clem did meet up with them, they are lousy parents (think Carl's Mom in the TV show) if she just gets to wander the countryside alone with a gun... ;)
3) Telltale writers are bastards. I go out of my (Lee's) way to keep Ben sane, tell him he's worthwhile, that he isn't just a screw up, ya know, try to give the kid a reason to live...and you kill him off anyway. You cold, heartless bastards.
4) I still don't understand Kenny's hatred if you don't try to save duck in the very first episode. I mean, he and Katjaa are there, Duck is just sitting on the tractor (that he rolled onto Sean), not really trapped. Poor Sean is stuck under a wheel of the tractor (thanks, Duck!) with no way to get himself out...Duck could just lean over and fall off the tractor before the walkers get him, and even then the walkers have to go through the tractor...just seems helping Sean is the reasonable thing to do, knowing Duck has others to help him out...
5) Why doesn't Lee tell the others about his crime? He (seemed to in my game anyway) obviously feels bad about it, the way I played it seems like it was probably non-premeditated, a heat of the moment, get into a fight, it goes too far kind of thing. Let them know...explain all the circumstances. I dunno...just seemed I'd rather let Lee have the power than Larry...
I'll stop here. :) Anyway, despite the hiccups along the way, thanks for the awesome game!