User Avatar Image

If you had to choose between Mark and Carley...

posted by dinofire on - last edited - Viewed by 371 users

If you had to choose between Mark and Carley instead of Doug and Carley in the Drugstore, who would you choose? (And Mark would be Mark, and not an IT guy)
I personally would choose Mark.

Who would you choose?

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Robbingrobin said: I love how you have a hard-on for that single shot. Sometimes people miss their targets. It happens. A bird is neither a walker, nor a bandit with a frickin' huge torso.

a bird is about the size of a head, though. ;)

he was SO SURE he could hit it. that's what got to me the most. well, that and his high-school gossiping way about him.

When Kenny spoke to Lee about the group's issues, it came across as two men talking. When Mark did, it kind of came across as a high school chick.

• Mark was one of those characters you introduce just to have someone to kill off. So Carley, especially since she's a reporter like me.

• Carley, because she and Lee would've made the relationship between each other a lot bigger. :)

• @Nuked said: Mark was one of those characters you introduce just to have someone to kill off. So Carley, especially since she's a reporter like me.

how old are you?

• @Platinumb said: you know, women are more than your breeding machines.

what if that woman turned out to be a lesbian? would you rape her and justify it, by saying we "have to repopulate Earth."

watch 28 days later.

I never thought that. Thus, I said "I feel bad for saying that". It was asked why Women would possibly get special treatment. I gave the only possible reason I could think of. Which happened to be a very vile and despicable thing. The worst part is that it has been voiced on the forum before.

Not to mention that it is kinda dumb. Babies would bring walkers and bandits with its screaming, and without the proper medical supplies you might lose a woman in child birth. While babies are cool and all, I would much prefer to have a strong fully grown woman than a baby.

So, I don't view women as breeding machines and I don't plan on raping any lesbians any time soon. Sorry.

• I like Mark. But I'd still go with Carley. She's a woman... I can't let her die.

• @anonymau5 said: I never thought that. Thus, I said "I feel bad for saying that". It was asked why Women would possibly get special treatment. I gave the only possible reason I could think of. Which happened to be a very vile and despicable thing. The worst part is that it has been voiced on the forum before.

Not to mention that it is kinda dumb. Babies would bring walkers and bandits with its screaming, and without the proper medical supplies you might lose a woman in child birth. While babies are cool and all, I would much prefer to have a strong fully grown woman than a baby.

So, I don't view women as breeding machines and I don't plan on raping any lesbians any time soon. Sorry.

fair enough.

• Unless Mark did something drastically different from Doug in the first Episode I'd still pick Carley. Even if Mark had a gun too I'm still leaning towards Carley because she saves everyone's lives outside the pharmacy and then in the store saves either Lee or Clementine's life, all before you even learn her name, and apparently in full defiance of what Lilly and Larry wanted.

Then there's the fact she knows Lee's past. I guess that's suppose to make me like her less, but I really appreciated her being direct and honest with Lee. She could have used it to threaten Lee, saying she'd tell the others if he did something she didn't like (like Larry does) but she gives him the benefit of a doubt and warns him to be careful about his past so as not to create another problem in an already bad situation, which also showed me she was pragmatic.

Now if it was between Kenny and Carley (in the first episode), that would be a hard choice for me. I'd probably have to go for Kenny, I'd hate to think I'd leave Duck without a father or Katjaa without her husband. :(

Add Comment