User Avatar Image

Meat locker: What if....

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 361 users

If it was Katjaa who passed out and died in the meat locker of a heart attack, and Kenny was trying to revive her while Lilly was trying to smash her head in, who would you have helped? How does it differ from the your reaction to the larry situation?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd have tried to save Kat - but then, I tried to save Larry too.

• A big reason I helped Kenny originally was because of Larry's massive size and strength. If it had been anyone else, I may have tried to save them. Katjaa isn't nearly as strong as Larry, so I would have been willing to take the risk. I would have told Lilly to stand by with the salt-lick though.

• I'd try to save Katjaa and be completely disgusted in Lilly. I can understand killing Larry because, well, he's a complete asshole but Katjaa? The resident saint? Even if she did turn, she'd be less of a threat then Larry.

• @Rock114 said: A big reason I helped Kenny originally was because of Larry's massive size and strength. If it had been anyone else, I may have tried to save them. Katjaa isn't nearly as strong as Larry, so I would have been willing to take the risk. I would have told Lilly to stand by with the salt-lick though.

@Rock114 said: I'd try to save Katjaa and be completely disgusted in Lilly. I can understand killing Larry because, well, he's a complete asshole but Katjaa? The resident saint? Even if she did turn, she'd be less of a threat then Larry.

So, now the reason of killing Larry is just more visible :
    Katjaa may be considered to be rescued and she is worthy to do it because she DOESN'T deserve to die!
    :)

Then BRAVO to you guys, really. :guybrush:

• @dukeleto said: So, now the reason of killing Larry is just more visible :
    Katjaa may be considered to be rescued and she is worthy to do it because she DOESN'T deserve to die!

I actually didn't kill Larry, I was team Lilly. My point was I could never bring myself to kill Katjaa because she reminds me so much of my own mother.

• the difference is that a 5'4 160lbs zombie is a lot easier to deal with than a 6'4 300lbs one.

• I would help Kenny, and I didn't help him kill Larry. I just had a really bad feeling he was alive...

• Omg kat! i would revive her!!!!

• @dukeleto said: So, now the reason of killing Larry is just more visible :

I never said Larry deserved to die, I just said that given his build he would have been a greater threat. Katjaa isn't half as strong as Larry. Forgive me for being more afraid of a 6'4 300 pound walking pile driver than a considerably smaller and weaker person. Since Larry's in a class of his own when it comes to muscle and bulk in the group, he's about the only one I wouldn't take a chance with. I'd even try to save Lilly if it was her that went down, despite not liking her in the slightest.

• Larry was like twice the size of Katjaa, and Kenny would kill me if I salt-licked her so I would save her :D

Add Comment