User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Deleted Itself After Completing or Not?

posted by xplayman on - last edited - Viewed by 287 users

I finished playing Episode 4 and after the credits it took me to the main menu like it normally does. I quit for the day and then the next day tried to start Episode 5. My save file says Episode 4 Chapter 5: Medicine if I try to hit Play it says I need to GET Episode 4. I checked my downloads list and it says all the episodes are downloaded except Episode 4. I tried to start Episode 5 anyway and it asks me if I want it to automatically make decisions for Episode 4. I started to redownload Episode 4 and then cancelled it before it started and now Episode 4 is giving me the option to play it again.

I'm going to try and make my decisions again but this should be looked into for future episodes.

I know this has nothing to do with it but the only thing that changed between Episode 4 yesterday and Episode 5 today is that I also bought The Walking Dead for my PC. I know that at the beginning of both the PC and iOS app says "Connecting..." but I don't think they are linking to each other.

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • After I finished episode 2 i closed the game and took a small nap. When i went to play episode 3 it asked me if it wanted to choose the choices for skipping an episode even though i finished episode 2. When i looked at my episodes it said Get. Any help?

• @WakingTheDead said: After I finished episode 2 i closed the game and took a small nap. When i went to play episode 3 it asked me if it wanted to choose the choices for skipping an episode even though i finished episode 2. When i looked at my episodes it said Get. Any help?

click get and it will stay at 0.00 click the home button and then click it twice close out TWD start it and it will say installed hope i helped

• @chiefzackery said: click get and it will stay at 0.00 click the home button and then click it twice close out TWD start it and it will say installed hope i helped

I have the same issue on Episode Two/Three.

This does fix the "Get" problem but it doesn't fix the issue with the save. If I continue Ep2 it thinks I am very near the beginning and if I click Ep3 it says it must generate my choices.

Add Comment