User Avatar Image

Why do I dream about Clementine instead of Lilly or Carley?

posted by Tazzle27 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users

I mean I have a huge crush on Lilly. Carley is cute too so I like her, so why do I have dreams about Clementine? and no, it's not a romance thing or anything. I only want a romance dream with Lilly

You guys got any tips? I want to dream about Lilly.

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Tazzle27 said: I mean I have a huge crush on Lilly. Carley is cute too so I like her, so why do I have dreams about Clementine? and no, it's not a romance thing or anything. I only want a romance dream with Lilly

You guys got any tips? I want to dream about Lilly.

Your dream is telling you things. Like that you want to bang 9 year olds.

• @anonymau5 said: Your dream is telling you things. Like that you want to bang 9 year olds.

My god dude! NOO!!!!!! christ! :eek:

and it was very brief.

• @Tazzle27 said: My god dude! NOO!!!!!! christ! :eek:

and it was very brief. Trying to remember what the dream was about though, she was clinging onto me. thats all I remember.

chrishansen.jpg

• Tell me about your mother...

• Because, goddammit, Clementine is more real in your heart than either of those other characters. You spent much of your playtime thinking and worrying about her. You had a deeper relationship.

Just remember she's also the adopted daughter of thousands and thousands of fiercely protective players who would wade into a herd of zombies wielding only a meat cleaver for her.

So you better keep those dreams clean.

• @RobtMyers said: Because, goddammit, Clementine is more real in your heart than either of those other characters. You spent much of your playtime thinking and worrying about her. You had a deeper relationship.

Just remember she's also the adopted daughter of thousands and thousands of fiercely protective players who would wade into a herd of zombies wielding only a meat cleaver for her.

So you better keep those dreams clean.

She's a little girl. I cannot be attracted to her. Hell, I didn't even know what gender she was when I first saw her in EP1. :(

I hear that if you have lucid dreams you can control what happens. If I can manipulate my dream, I can have Lilly naked in a fancy bedroom =D

• @Tazzle27 said: She's a little girl. I cannot be attracted to her. Hell, I didn't even know what gender she was when I first saw her in EP1. :(

I hear that if you have lucid dreams you can control what happens. If I can manipulate my dream, I can have Lilly naked in a fancy bedroom =D

And then headless Larry barges in, punching you out and leaving you for dead.

• User Avatar Image
    MSG

It's protective instinct.

This discussion has been closed.