User Avatar Image

Why do I dream about Clementine instead of Lilly or Carley?

posted by Tazzle27 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

I mean I have a huge crush on Lilly. Carley is cute too so I like her, so why do I have dreams about Clementine? and no, it's not a romance thing or anything. I only want a romance dream with Lilly

You guys got any tips? I want to dream about Lilly.

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote=kingofthedead;755739]you want me to show you something f*cked up look up clementine the walking dead rule 34 or clementine rule 34 creepy sh*t[/quote]

my eyes!!!!! My fucking eyes!!!! WHY HAS MOLLY GOT A PENIS?!!?!? WHAT!!! WHAT?!!! WHAT KIND OF DERANGED PEOPLE SICK IN THE HEAD MAKE THIS SHIT! FUCK!!! ITS 10 PM HERE I CANT GET THE IMAGE OUT Of MY HEAD!!! The police are gonna knock on the door and arrest me for going on this!!! even the agents doing data would throw up! Eww... eww... what... i recommend you dont DONT DONT DONT DONT TYPE THIS IN

• @aaron1290 said: my eyes!!!!! My fucking eyes!!!! WHY HAS MOLLY GOT A PENIS?!!?!? WHAT!!! WHAT?!!! WHAT KIND OF DERANGED PEOPLE SICK IN THE HEAD MAKE THIS SHIT! FUCK!!! ITS 10 PM HERE I CANT GET THE IMAGE OUT Of MY HEAD!!! The police are gonna knock on the door and arrest me for going on this!!! even the agents doing data would throw up! Eww... eww... what... i recommend you dont DONT DONT DONT DONT TYPE THIS IN

Why did I look it up D:

• @Rozzer616 said: Why did I look it up D:

We need a MEDIC!!! WE HAVE ANOTHER Victim

• @KingOfTheDead said: you want me to show you something F*cked up look up clementine the walking dead rule 34 or clementine rule 34 creepy sh*t

In the holy words of Commander Shepard: "That's messed up!"

• @aaron1290 said: We need a MEDIC!!! WE HAVE ANOTHER Victim

I hope I can still play the game again +.+

• @Rozzer616 said: I hope I can still play the game again +.+

Did you see the picture of clem and molly ;(

• @aaron1290 said: Did you see the picture of clem and molly ;(

Yes :| didn't realise who it was until I read your post. I was trying to think who had blonde hair like that.

• @Rozzer616 said: Yes :| didn't realise who it was until I read your post. I was trying to think who had blonde hair like that.

Such twisted minds who would put a dick on molly with clem ;(

• @aaron1290 said: Such twisted minds who would put a dick on molly with clem ;(

Such twisted minds even thinking about Clem in that way ...but making a pic of it ...just...yeh.

• @Rozzer616 said: Such twisted minds even thinking about Clem in that way ...but making a pic of it ...just...yeh.

And this thread... and after seeing the photos... its 11pm here... im tired... trying to get clems image out of my head... pray for me give me Strength... may god have mercy on our poor innocent souls who had witnessed this monstrocity of a gallery...

This discussion has been closed.