User Avatar Image

Can't download episodes 3-5 for the iPhone 4s

posted by Lokiclan on - last edited - Viewed by 381 users

First of all, please don't say go to this thread (For multiple reasons); http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42818

1) I don't believe customers should be forced to go out of their way and mess with an iPhone's software in order to get a game that you paid 15 dollars for, to work.
2) I am no computer savvy or tech savvy in the slightest, so I have no idea what any of that means.
3) I have windows 7

Back to the issue. I'm getting the oh-to-familiar "Connection lost while downloading data" error when trying to download episode 3 of The Walking Dead. It continually gets to 0.00%, then says it. I've tried to turn off and on my iPhone, look for different wifi spots, refresh my own wifi spot, and I've tried waiting as well. I frankly don't know what to do... Please please please help. I don't want to have wasted 15 bucks for something I can only enjoy halfway, then have to ditched the unfinished story right as it gets to the good part... :\ Help? Please?

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The same problem happened to me ,

but mine is worse.

It keep losing conncection at 99%...WTF:eek:

• I can't load episode 3-5 either... tried everything... it's validating to know that I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

TELLTALE FOLKS:: If this isn't resolved by the end of the week, I WANT A REFUND ON MY iTUNES ACCOUNT FOR THIS GAME. $15 is a LOT for NOTHING.

• Bumping in hopes of having support at least address my post. :\ And LadyDapfrey, you aren't able to get a refund. iTunes doesn't give refunds for apps sadly.

• @Lokiclan said:
    1) I don't believe customers should be forced to go out of their way and mess with an iPhone's software in order to get a game that you paid 15 dollars for, to work.

My guide wont mess with the rest of iPhone software, it only affects the Walking Dead app. But I agree with you that TellTale should release a fix for these problems. My solution is only for those who cant wait for a fix and don't want to get a refund.
    @Lokiclan said:
    2) I am no computer savvy or tech savvy in the slightest, so I have no idea what any of that means.
    I understand, we expect iOS apps to just work, it should not need modifications to work.
    I can answer your questions about my guide though.
    @Lokiclan said: 3) I have windows 7
    Windows users can use iExplorer.

Add Comment