User Avatar Image

Did you apply your real life choices and emotions to the game?

posted by Phil_TWD on - last edited - Viewed by 410 users

I'm happy to say that it did, though, I'm not entirely sure if in real life I were bitten and then decided to chop off of my own arm. The only doubtful decision I did on the game as far as I can remember.

Although, in an extreme desperate situation I'd probably take the risk and saw off of the arm, possibly.

More likely would be to keep it and then ask for Clementine to put me to rest.

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I did, when applicable. Though with my decisions, I'd likely be among the first casualties should the zombie apocalypse ever come to light.

Agreed about the arm. I would never be able to do it myself for fear of the pain, but i might let someone else do it.

On a side note...rarely when i vote on a poll, i randomly get sent to a different thread. I just voted on this and then got redirected to an activation thread in the support forum(i think). Is this happening to anyone else?

• @Mornai said: I did, when applicable. Though with my decisions, I'd likely be among the first casualties should the zombie apocalypse ever come to light.

Agreed about the arm. I would never be able to do it myself for fear of the pain, but i might let someone else do it.

On a side note...rarely when i vote on a poll, i randomly get sent to a different thread. I just voted on this and then got redirected to an activation thread in the support forum(i think). Is this happening to anyone else?

Yeh, happened twice for me now.
    Anyways, to answer the question, I tried to as much as I could...but can't really know what'd I'd do in every situation.

• Yeah, but I'd never cut off my arm IRL, way too painful

• I played emotionally the first time. The second time I played I did it almost the complete opposite (to hear and see new things). I also used this forum to find cool little extras I didn't know about during my first play through.

• No. I am a roleplayer and tried to act like a black badass convict who is prone to falls.

• I just tried to do what seemed like the right thing to say and do to me while playing the episodes

• Same with me, played like I "would" in real.
    And well I think I also would try to cut my arm off, I mean this is the Zombie-Apocalypse there is no other way.

• I mostly did things that I felt would help to hold the group together and keep everyone alive. I didn't really morally agree with everything I did, but I felt that it was best at the time.

• Yeah, and even though I wanted to side with Kenny all the way, after the meat locker... I just don't see him the same anymore. He also started being a jerk to my Lee.
    Like after I told him about my past, I chose "I was on my to jail 3 months ago.", he said :
    "It's not for touching kids, isn't it? Because we have 2 here. And this will count when were counting spaces for the boat."(something like that) -.-

Add Comment