User Avatar Image

[URGENT] Pathetic D*****bag Move By One Of Our Forum Members!

posted by Frostixa on - last edited - Viewed by 251 users

Remember the video I created a couple days ago?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmBeTwXrzM

Well forum member Dubesor86 completely ripped off my idea and uploaded his own version here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPi8zshdyIA

Now I don't have a problem with his release as it is a different viewpoint on my video, if not an improvement in a way. Plus it's all his own footage etc.

My issue is that he took the idea, added his own twist and is running away with it on his YouTube. It is not fair for the guy to get 600 views and act as if it is his own idea. He refuses to video response my video or give any credit of the sort.

PS: I even have to face his subscribers coming to MY video and saying I ripped him off etc.... like mine came out first tell your subscribers to stop harassing me:mad:

Apologies, I know this is the wrong way to go about things, but I thought you all need to know this guy is a jerk.

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Frostixa said: Remember the video I created a couple days ago?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmBeTwXrzM

    Well forum member Dubesor86 completely ripped off my idea and uploaded his own version here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPi8zshdyIA

    Now I don't have a problem with his release as it is a different viewpoint on my video, if not an improvement in a way. Plus it's all his own footage etc.

    My issue is that he took the idea, added his own twist and is running away with it on his YouTube. It is not fair for the guy to get 600 views and act as if it is his own idea. He refuses to video response my video or give any credit of the sort.

    PS: I even have to face his subscribers coming to MY video and saying I ripped him off etc.... like mine came out first tell your subscribers to stop harassing me:mad:

    Apologies, I know this is the wrong way to go about things, but I thought you all need to know this guy is a jerk.

    cant you like report him to utube?

  • "We deal with shit as it comes."
    -Lee

    Don't worry bro you will get this sorted out.

  • @aaron1290 said: cant you like report him to utube?


    It's challenging because there is no set option under flag, to report for this kind of situation.

    @aaron1290 said: "We deal with shit as it comes."
    -Lee

    Don't worry bro you will get this sorted out.

    Lovely quote choice haha. Thanks man I hope. If not at least his rep here will be slightly shattered.

  • Heh? Didn't you come to an agreement on the other thread and are now just jelaous because of the upvotes he gets?

  • @Robbingrobin said: Heh? Didn't you come to an agreement on the other thread and are now just jelaous because of the upvotes he gets?

    I never came to an agreement on the other thread haha. I simply said I liked his idea, and than questioned if he ripped off my footage. Which he proved me wrong.

    The issue now is the lack of credit. I don't care if he gets 1 million views, or 10 views. Claiming someones idea as your own is pathetic.

  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

    Please keep arguments to private messages and out of the public forum. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.