User Avatar Image

Ben Decision (Spoiler)

posted by LightsydeLuke on - last edited - Viewed by 248 users

Should I let Ben fall or pull him up? What did you guys do?

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @AnekiGX said: I pulled Ben up. I couldn't bear to drop him like that... :\

Kenny was really one of the worst in the game, right after Larry. I'm really annoyed at him a lot of times. And frankly speaking, it just made me feel worse as the game progresses because whatever Lilly said or did (except for the Carley kill) was proven right time and again yet she was the one who was hated and forced to leave the group.

Yeah, while I was playing my pro-Kenny playthrough, I couldn't help but cringe because he keeps on wanting me to back him up with all of his bad choices, and it seems like it doesn't bother him. In my canon playthrough, I'm glad I tried saving Larry, I just wished he didn't act so soon. :|

• @AnnaSan said: Yeah, while I was playing my pro-Kenny playthrough, I couldn't help but cringe because he keeps on wanting me to back him up with all of his bad choices, and it seems like it doesn't bother him. In my canon playthrough, I'm glad I tried saving Larry, I just wished he didn't act so soon. :|

Larry was gasping for a breath a second before the saltlick was dropped on him. I wasn't sure if he was coming back to life as a human or zombie... there was always this ambiguity. But hell... if he was coming back as a human... :eek:

The worst thing about Kenny wasn't how he treated Lee like sh*t if you didn't back up him... it's the way he would leave Lee for dead or even purposefully let the Walkers get Lee. The way he let Lee deal with the Walkers alone in the drugstore for example? And then the time when he whined about having to help Lee find Clementine?

The one about Clementine got to me the most because it's not about Lee - it's about Clementine. And Kenny was willing to let Clementine rot in hell just because he's got something against Lee. And she's only just a kid. :mad:

And yes, in chapter 1 it was almost as if he purposely let Shawn die, too. Grah.

• @AnekiGX said: Larry was gasping for a breath a second before the saltlick was dropped on him. I wasn't sure if he was coming back to life as a human or zombie... there was always this ambiguity. But hell... if he was coming back as a human... :eek:

The worst thing about Kenny wasn't how he treated Lee like sh*t if you didn't back up him... it's the way he would leave Lee for dead or even purposefully let the Walkers get Lee. The way he let Lee deal with the Walkers alone in the drugstore for example? And then the time when he whined about having to help Lee find Clementine?

The one about Clementine got to me the most because it's not about Lee - it's about Clementine. And Kenny was willing to let Clementine rot in hell just because he's got something against Lee. And she's only just a kid. :mad:

And yes, in chapter 1 it was almost as if he purposely let Shawn die, too. Grah.

Kenny's my bro, but he keeps count of how many times you help him, and he would only help to give back the favor. The one with helping Clementine was unacceptable though, he could atleast help me to find her without him complaining =.=

• Ben is my 3rd favorite character, behind Kenny and Clem of course. He is a kid that made a mistake, I cant help but feel for him.

• He put Clem's life at risk (Ran way during the zombies).

Screw him, drop.

• I pulled him up. I thought that he should at least have a chance to redeem himself, even if he left Clem in the street.

• Pulled him up. It's his choice if he just wants to jump off, but I'm not being responsible for taking someone's life when they could be saved.

• I thought it was a Carley or Doug choice, and that he'd die even if I pulled him up (and I was right, aparently). I also didn't want to risk anyone else getting killed if Lee took too long to save him, so I dropped him. I stopped hating him as soon as he said "There's no time, you have to go..."

• I always pull him up. It just doesn't seem right to leave someone to die if there is a chance to save them. If Ben has to die at some later time, then so be it. But at least I can say that when I had a chance to save him, that I didn't leave him to die unnecessarily.

• I pulled him up. I thought he would drop regardless of my choice, though.

Add Comment