User Avatar Image

[Spoilers] Zombie Kenny in Season 2?

posted by Desmodus87 on - last edited - Viewed by 480 users

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I haven't seen it so far, so I thought I'd chance it.
I believe regardless of how Kenny dies, we aren't given the chance to shoot him. Could our new group (or old group, depending on how TTG runs things) run into a zombie Kenny in season 2?
I know that he was liked, generally, even if many didn't agree with him on all things. But he was a good guy, and even in our not-yet-completed game save where we side with Lilly on most things, Kenny still is begrudgingly kind to Lee.
I think it would be awesome, heartbreaking, and at least a bit shocking. (Maybe he takes down a new character early on?)

What would you guys think? Are you hoping for a zombie Kenny in S2?

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @aerial-ballet said: What? KENNY IS ALIVE GOD DAMMIT!

Seriously though, I'd probably die a little inside too if I saw him or Lee reanimated.

Pfff, I want to see walker Kenny. Hell, morbid curiousity's one of the reasons I told Clem to leave Lee in the store, I wanted to see undead Lee.

Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if the shmuck I play in Season 2 ends up getting killed by my zombie Lee. :p

• I'd prefer him not being in season 2 at all than him being in season 2 as a walker.

• Well, first Kenny is alive. Must be. Because, someone should take care for Clementine. (Of course Crista and Omid can take care.) But think about it what Kenny said : " You and Clementine are the only family I have left. " That means, he didn't kill himself or he didn't get himself kill. He pays attention for Lee and Clementine. I know, he lost his wife and son. But you know, Kenny is a good man, good friend, good brother for Lee ( like Lee's brother). I'm sure Lee seeing him like his brother.(If you be there for Kenny everytime) I think, Kenny was a good husband, good father. Because, he did what he have to. He tried to find a safe place. He tried to find a boat. He defended to his family and the group. He must be in season 2. He should find Clementine. Kenny and Lee are my favorite characters. And he should find a group for Clementine. Like Rick's group.

• I bet you he is alive. Kirkman is like that, throw you a bone and hope you go fetch. But it's a fake, and he was still holding it ;). But seriously, if Ben dies, there are ways to get out. There are doors and windows :P. And if Ben doesn't die, despite what looks like he got bit, there was something in the alley. Couldn't see it well, and it is a hunch, but I just feel he's alive lol. In the credits it says he was 'lost' like Tyresse, Morgan, and the Woodbury citizens. Doesn't mean he is dead. Team Kenny!

• @Mark$man said: I bet you he is alive. Kirkman is like that, throw you a bone and hope you go fetch. But it's a fake, and he was still holding it ;). But seriously, if Ben dies, there are ways to get out. There are doors and windows :P. And if Ben doesn't die, despite what looks like he got bit, there was something in the alley. Couldn't see it well, and it is a hunch, but I just feel he's alive lol. In the credits it says he was 'lost' like Tyresse, Morgan, and the Woodbury citizens. Doesn't mean he is dead. Team Kenny!

Yeah... Kirkman didn't write the game.

• @KingOfTheDead said: He's not dead guys he's gonna pull off a tyresse

OMG I hope telltale will do that :O !

• It was based on the comics mate, and Kirkman helped them. He gave them info and advised on certain aspects. He 'influenced'. And I mean it's what the walking dead does as a whole. Carol from the show was thought dead, but made it back. Lilly is still unknown despite all who say she is dead.

• I thought Kenny was confirmed dead? The end of both scenes I've seen of him dying sounded wet and like he was yelling. Even if he could get away in the alley way, I don't know how he would get out of the office building. It would be cool if he pulled a Tyreese, because I really loved Kenny, but I do think he's dead.

• @Desmodus87 said: I thought Kenny was confirmed dead? The end of both scenes I've seen of him dying sounded wet and like he was yelling. Even if he could get away in the alley way, I don't know how he would get out of the office building. It would be cool if he pulled a Tyreese, because I really loved Kenny, but I do think he's dead.

The alleyway is less plausible than the dark room, as the room very likely had a door to escape from and was large than the alley, which had walkers swarming in from both exits.

Kenny is the only survivor whose fate is listed as "lost" and not "dead" or "died". If it were to be a confirmed death, it would have read "Kenny was killed by the walker herd trying to save Ben" or something to that effect.

• Kenny better be dead. It would be way to unlikely and impossible for him to survive since he's cornered with walkers coming at him on both sides in the alley, or he's stuck in a pitch dark room filled with walkers with no knowledge of any doors around.

I like the guy but if he's alive I'll be very disappointed in Telltale.

Add Comment