User Avatar Image

Your Perfect PC for season 2

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 470 users

Since season 2 is coming out in the fall(hooray!!), i'm just wondering who you think would make the perfect player character for season 2. Even though TT probably has a character ready but maybe they'll get some ideas from this so write your Ideal character Name,Background,race and age. I want to see other peoples ideas and stuff. Even unique qualities of these people who know what TT might see.

Ill post mine in a second.

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If a new storyline that will connect to clem's, maybe a military officer. That way it could take a military perspective, allowing a bit more action, while involving drama as you battle between your life problems, other people's dilemmas, the constant stresses of protecting the people, leading your team, and dealing with the thoughts of seperation/defecting. It will also show the fall of safe zones in Atlanta and other Georgia areas. It could lead to their team being sent to help out Savannah, and maybe having to lay low due to Crawford's activity, or they end up there after the place floods with walkers since they defected and are trying to survive, and everything goes to hell. And the next season could start with your character and someone else on the hill. Idk, it is what I've always thought of for a season 2

• I'm new to these forums, but I'm surprised more people aren't assuming it's going to be Clem.

As soon as I finished season 1 I totally envisioned it flashing forward and us taking over a more grown up Clem. And we'd get to see (and help influence) exactly how her experiences in season 1 and since have shaped her.

• It won't be. We taught her how to survive, and we've shaped her to fit how we played as Lee. To play as Clem would get rid of everything we did to Clem as a person, since essentially she'd be another Lee. It just wouldn't be the same. I'd rather her be her own character, because I love to care for her, she's just that awesome. If I ever had a daughter even half that great, I'd be happy ^_^

• My first choice has been, and will continue to be Kenny. But if Telltale is going to create a new character from scratch, then it should be another identifiable "Everyman" sort of person the player can settle into.

• Well, with the way I played Lee, Clem turning out like him would be pretty damn awesome.

She'd still have her own personality, but she'd always try and make the right decisions.

On the other hand, the fact that she's going through this whole zombie crisis in her developing years, and with all the horrible things she's had to witness and take part in, it could have a very negative effect on her too. So that's more where I still see there as being room for player choice and shaping the character.

Not saying this is what I want to happen or anything. I'd be fine with new characters too. But I totally could see this being done well too.

• I'm saying the whole central figure of the game was Clementine, and I think the point of season 2 is seeing how your choices affected her. To make her the playable character would erase her personality and replace it with the players'. It wouldn't be the same.

• A new character just like Lee in season 1.

Someone who's not perfect.

• I've pondered playing as Clem, but I'm ambivalent about it. The things that Lee taught her could be seen through us playing as her, but I could see it holding more weight if she performed those lessons while staying as her own character.

I don't know. A sacked history professor isn't what came to my mind when I thought of a zombie apocalypse, but Telltale surprised me while surpassing my expectations. Hopefully they retain that.

@Zeruis said: A new character just like Lee in season 1.

Someone who's not perfect.

Yeah. I appreciate how Lee managed to stand up as his own character while still being built up around our choices; and how we saw his adaption to the conflict and established relationships as something we mutually built up along with him.

I'll miss Lee....

• Female. Younger than Lee was.. maybe early-mid twenties? Inexperienced. Can't use a gun. Totally useless at everything besides being walker bait. Maybe she's been living at a place like Crawford/Woodbury since the beginning and that would explain why?

I dunno... I just wanna play someone who is vulnerable and totally NOT leader material and we build them up to be the complete opposite of that.

• @Marumochi said: Female. Younger than Lee was.. maybe early-mid twenties? Inexperienced. Can't use a gun. Totally useless at everything besides being walker bait. Maybe she's been living at a place like Crawford/Woodbury since the beginning and that would explain why?

I like this idea. She sounds pretty similar to Barbara from the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, except in this case, she wouldn't become catatonic. :rolleyes:

Add Comment