User Avatar Image

Rick Grimes Vs Lee Everett

posted by LukeJaJones on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Hey Guys! I'm new to The Walking Dead Forums and this is my first Thread:) I hope you all like it:) Anyway, I wanted to know, who is the better Walking Dead Protagonist? In my opinion I believe Lee Everett is the better 'Hero' in The Walking Dead universe. I chose Lee as he's a likable and generally awesome character (Depending on your choices). He's considerate of others and protective over those he cares for. Of course Rick shares the same traits, but I think Lee wins as he maintains his Sanity during his time 'In a World ruled by the Dead'. Rick slowly stumbles out of control and in both the TV and Comic Universe loses his Sanity relatively quickly. However Lee hadn't lost as much as Rick did in such a short time, so it's a difficult choice. And Lee is an original the player gets to develop... What do you guys think?;)

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rizefall said: I dont understand why they would wanna kill off Daryl. He's like the best survivor of them all, the odds of him dying on his own would just make no sense.

    That also could make the show.. "unrealistic". If they will always keep the fan-favorites it's gonna get stale. I liked Dale, but he was asked to leave, not sure how it was with Shale and Lori.

    He was asked to leave? Wha? And dude, I loved Dale. he was awesome. Just like T-dog. And I agree, I want nothing but merciless writing on Telltale's part. I hope for certain things to happen, but I feel more like a "Surprise me!" attitude. I can cry about it and hate their guts later :P

  • @Mark$man said: He was asked to leave? Wha? And dude, I loved Dale. he was awesome. Just like T-dog. And I agree, I want nothing but merciless writing on Telltale's part. I hope for certain things to happen, but I feel more like a "Surprise me!" attitude. I can cry about it and hate their guts later :P

    well.. "asked to leave" is probably wrong to say. But that Frank guy who was working on the show either left or got kicked. Jeffrey (Dale) then did not wanna be on the show anymore cause they are good friends, after that he had regrets and asked if they could re-shoot so his character would not die, but they did not have the money to do that. Sucks!

    Agreed, i fully agree.

  • @Rizefall said: well.. "asked to leave" is probably wrong to say. But that Frank guy who was working on the show either left or got kicked. Jeffrey (Dale) then did not wanna be on the show anymore cause they are good friends, after that he had regrets and asked if they could re-shoot so his character would not die, but they did not have the money to do that. Sucks!

    Agreed, i fully agree.

    Ah, that's a shame. His fault though, and his loss :P

  • @Mark$man said: Ah, that's a shame. His fault though, and his loss :P

    Sure is, but Dale was my Favorite character T__T I'm a sucker for old guys in movies and tv-shows. Reminds me of my grandpa.

  • @Rizefall said: Sure is, but Dale was my Favorite character T__T I'm a sucker for old guys in movies and tv-shows. Reminds me of my grandpa.

    He was cool, and was a moral compass of the group. And he was very wise. It's a shame what happened in the comics too, I don't know how he got the Walkers Nibble Syndrome. Well that and then the bandits found him haha.

  • @Mark$man said: He was cool, and was a moral compass of the group. And he was very wise. It's a shame what happened in the comics too, I don't know how he got the Walkers Nibble Syndrome. Well that and then the bandits found him haha.

    Walkers nibble syndrome, rofl.

  • Well... what can I call it? :S He got chomped like Pacman and the little dots :P No way to get around that, and there was nothing left of those yellow wonders.

    Note: R.I.P. dots. You will be missed.

  • Sorry for ruining the thread.

    IMO it's not a question about Rick VS Lee but rather Rick VS Us. In that way "us" always wins cause you and me as a person is always the best and brightest right? ;)

  • my choice is LEE EVERETT of course

Add Comment