User Avatar Image

Do you think Christa.....

posted by GREYxDUZxKRUSH on - last edited - Viewed by 373 users

Could of been infected by drinking after Lee in the attic in Episode 5? Could that be why they give you the choice to drink?

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dunno, but I know a certain OP who'd get a kick out of it if she was... :p

• wow, good question. I've actually never thought of that o,O but I sure hope not.

• I had a similar thought about the drink, but that maybe having alcohol in his blood stream would make Lee's infection spread faster, so you're even more screwed if you drink it, idk. On the idea with Christa, drinking isn't supposed to be good during pregnancy, so if she's not endangering herself, she's definitely putting her unborn child at risk.

• I'm pretty sure TT just gave us that option to have one last drink with Kenny.

Besides in the comics, it's been proven that exchange of bodily fluids between a human and a zombie does not make the human infected.

• Didnt the governer kiss penny in the comics? that was kissing a walker... so i dont think she got infected?

• Yeah, he did, and no, he didn't get infected. Like Zerius says, I thought it was just one last chance to have a drink with Kenny. Christa's probably fine on the whole infection thing, for the moment.

• I doubt saliva can infect anyone. Everyone just turns on death unless major brain damage. When you get bit it's not a zombie virus that will make you turn infecting you, just something that will kill you. Once it kills you then you turn.

So I don't think if any saliva or blood of a bite victim gets in you that it will kill you. Now if it was the blood of a walker that would be interesting.

Edit: Comic spoilers below:

The Governor actually takes out his walker daughter's teeth to kiss her, would this not infect him? Isn't the walker saliva entering the body from a bite what kills you, so should saliva entering his mouth get him sick and kill him to?

• @Yertos said: I doubt saliva can infect anyone. Everyone just turns on death unless major brain damage. When you get bit it's not a zombie virus that will make you turn infecting you, just something that will kill you. Once it kills you then you turn.

So I don't think if any saliva or blood of a bite victim gets in you that it will kill you. Now if it was the blood of a walker that would be interesting.

Edit: Comic spoilers below:

The Governor actually takes out his walker daughter's teeth to kiss her, would this not infect him? Isn't the walker saliva entering the body from a bite what kills you, so should saliva entering his mouth get him sick and kill him to?

i think its like a snake? their venom or whatever is in their teeth?

• @aaron1290 said: i think its like a snake? their venom or whatever is in their teeth?

Never thought of a zombie like that, but it would make since haha

• Maybe their saliva only infects you if it gets in your bloodstream.

Add Comment