User Avatar Image

TV Show - Potential Spoiler about Merle

posted by Rizefall on - last edited - Viewed by 559 users

Not even sure if this picture is fake cause it really looks like Merle. He's the only one who had that thing on his arm, it also looks like him. The one to the right looks like Daryl with his clothes.

208777_384118305019374_211798087_n.jpg

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I saw this a while back on Reddit.

    Considering that Micheal Rooker finished filming season 3 with 315, it's pretty sure to say this is real.

    Not even sure why a tv show spoiler is here on these forums.

  • Even if it might be a fake, it might as well be not
    Could you please stop posting tv show spoilers in the non-spoiler section of the GAME forums?

    Oh god Merle... Oh well, how could this sentence possibly end? Sorry for being so pissed but seriously... you really gotta do that here? With such a bad caption? I've got nothing at all against discussions about the show, as long as they are in the spoiler section. Why can't people differentiate those two parts of the forum?

    Why not: "possible spoiler about S3 episode 15" ?

  • @ZeroShoot said: Even if it might be a fake, it might as well be not
    Could you please stop posting tv show spoilers in the non-spoiler section of the GAME forums?

    Oh god Merle... Oh well, how could this sentence possibly end? Sorry for being so pissed but seriously... you really gotta do that here? With such a bad caption? I've got nothing at all against discussions about the show, as long as they are in the spoiler section. Why can't people differentiate those two parts of the forum?

    Why not: "possible spoiler about S3 episode 15" ?

    I was thinking the spoiler section was for the GAME and it is a walking dead forum and i've seen people discuss the other game that is not a telltale game and also discuss the show. Why can't i make this? Survival instincs is connted to the show and this character. I also said it was/might be a spoiler so if you got spoiled that's your fault for not reading what i typed. Chill out.

    @ZeroShoot said: Yeah, I saw this a while back on Reddit.

    Considering that Micheal Rooker finished filming season 3 with 315, it's pretty sure to say this is real.

    Not even sure why a tv show spoiler is here on these forums.

    Again, people discuss the show here, the telltale game the new game that has nothing to do on these forums either. I dont see why this fit.

    Sure it might be in the wrong section but i assumed that spoiler section was just for THAT GAME, and as i was not sure if it really was fake or not as the episode has not been on tv or is out for download i just typed the truth of it being "might" be a spoiler. We dont even know yet.

  • @Rizefall said: I was thinking the spoiler section was for the GAME and it is a walking dead forum and i've seen people discuss the other game that is not a telltale game and also discuss the show. Why can't i make this? Survival instincs is connted to the show and this character. I also said it was/might be a spoiler so if you got spoiled that's your fault for not reading what i typed.

    I recall reading a post from Telltale stating that they don't like tv show/comic spoilers, not even in the spoilers section for the game, so it's probably best not to post them.

    Edit: Here is the post in question. It just says comic, but that probably counts for the show as well.

  • @Mornai said: I recall reading a post from Telltale stating that they don't like tv show/comic spoilers, not even in the spoilers section for the game, so it's probably best not to post them.

    Edit: Here is the post in question. It just says comic, but that probably counts for the show as well.

    Fair enough. Again i did not want to spoil but rather discuss it and i wanted to be as truthful as i could be. That's why it says "might be". I have no proof this is the truth, it might even be Daryl Hallucinating again like he did in Season Two.

  • I'm moving this thread to the Spoiler section, just to be on the safe side.

  • @Darth Marsden said: I'm moving this thread to the Spoiler section, just to be on the safe side.

    Ty. I'm sorry for putting it wrong but then again, i assumed that was just for the game.

  • Not a problem. Easy mistake to make.

  • @Rizefall said: Not even sure if this picture is fake cause it really looks like Merle. He's the only one who had that thing on his arm, it also looks like him. The one to the right looks like Daryl with his clothes.

    208777_384118305019374_211798087_n.jpg

    He ate ben?

  • @aaron1290 said: He ate ben?

    I have no idea whos on the ground.

This discussion has been closed.