941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jennifer said: Watching the trailer again, I'm not entirely convinced it isn't Bruce Campbell. It could be him with the pitch of his voice raised so that he sounds younger, like Telltale did with Claudia Wells in Back to the Future: The Game.

Exactly what I thought, except without the raised voice thing.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: There have been a few Evil Dead games, but none for Venture Brothers.

Ah, OK. Is this Ash from those, or something that's been created fresh for PN2?

• @Cheeseness said: Ah, OK. Is this Ash from those, or something that's been created fresh for PN2?

If you mean his model, I'm pretty sure it's brand new. He looks like he came out of the Back to the Future game. :p

Also, for what it's worth I tweeted Bruce Campbell asking if he's doing the voice of Ash. Not sure if he'll respond, but it's worth a try.

• User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator

@RAnthonyMahan said: If you mean his model, I'm pretty sure it's brand new. He looks like he came out of the Back to the Future game. :p

Also, for what it's worth I tweeted Bruce Campbell asking if he's doing the voice of Ash. Not sure if he'll respond, but it's worth a try.

Looks more Walking Dead to me. For that matter, so does the new Sam model. At first I thought the lighting made his clothes look glossy from the leaked shots, but now I think they are trying to make his textures and features more comic like. (I think his face is different too.)

• @Blind Sniper said: Looks more Walking Dead to me. For that matter, so does the new Sam model. At first I thought the lighting made his clothes look glossy from the leaked shots, but now I think they are trying to make his textures and features more comic like. (I think his face is different too.)

The fingers and knuckles were what stood out for me with the new Sam model. It could just be because we've been playing Hit The Road and Culture Shock for Game Club recently, but Sam's hands look pretty odd to me (I'm sure it'll grow on me though) ^_^

• @Weeksy said: As much as I want Bruce Campbell in the game, I'll live with the sound-alike - However, the curious-ness-ness in me wonders how TTG seemingly was able to get Patrick Warburton (who I imagine would command a much higher pay day than BC) but not Bruce?

This was the first TTG game I've even cared about in years, and hearing an impersonation of Bruce completely turned me off from it.

• They could always be placeholders. Tycho's model wasn't finished for a while, so there's always the possibility he's busy.

• Who gives a flying tarred elephant if it's Bruce or not, as long as the writing+voice acting is good? Seriously some of you people can be picky about the wrong things. Now multiplayer poker, 'that' is something we should be caring about ^vv^

• @AmbiguousRes said: Who gives a flying tarred elephant if it's Bruce or not, as long as the writing+voice acting is good? Seriously some of you people can be picky about the wrong things. Now multiplayer poker, 'that' is something we should be caring about ^vv^

Especially if the game is like $5-$10 which it probably will be. Like I'm going to complain that Telltale didn't get a specific person to record for a $5-$10 poker game.

• Is this game an April Fool's prank?

Add Comment