User Avatar Image

The Wolf Among Us in Game Informer

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

Just wanted to let y'all know that the latest issue of Game Informer has an 8-page spread on The Wolf Among Us, including an interview with lead writer Pierre Shorette and lead designer Ryan Kaufman, not to mention a whole bunch of brand new artwork and screenshots. The issue is out today digitally, and next week in print. Check it out if you can!

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Finally I able to get my issue in the mail. Here are my thoughts:

    Cool. So the plot will revolve a murder mystery, which is similar to the primary plot of volume one of the comics. I'm looking forward to it.

    Another thing I'll be looking out for will be the relationship between Bigby and Snow White. These two characters have quite the correlation with each other in the comics. With TWAU being a prequel, I want to see how things were for the two characters very early on. And with Snow being my favorite character in the comics, I can't wait to see more of her.

    And it looks like we'll get a bit more freedom from our choices in TWAU than in TWD. It's said that we'll be experiencing the story from different perspectives, and we'll need to play through the game multiple times to see everything.

    Seeing more of Colin is great, and apparently it seems he will reflect on Bigby's choices he made, whether good OR bad.

    All in all, I can't wait for this to come out!

  • Personally, I am super excited now that I finally got a hold of a print edition of this month. It looks like this game will be amazing, perhaps even better than Sam and Max season 3 (haven't played Walking Dead.)!

    There is one thing I am hoping for:

    A side mission (or even episode) with Cinderella being the kickass person she is. Perhaps even showing her archrival Dorothy. Poor Dorothy has rarely been used in the general series.

    Now I feel like I fail but I have not seen any mention of Mr. Toad in the comic expect in the war volume (volume 11). Is his character a Telltale exclusive to the series or did I miss him?

  • I hope that The Wolf among us will be at least a bit like CSI.

  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

    @Andorxor said: I hope that The Wolf among us will be at least a bit like CSI.

    Enhance... No! More! I WANT TO SEE ATOMS SPELLING OUT THE KILLER'S NAME PRONTO

  • @Zeruis said: Finally I able to get my issue in the mail. Here are my thoughts:

    Cool. So the plot will revolve a murder mystery, which is similar to the primary plot of volume one of the comics. I'm looking forward to it.

    Another thing I'll be looking out for will be the relationship between Bigby and Snow White. These two characters have quite the correlation with each other in the comics. With TWAU being a prequel, I want to see how things were for the two characters very early on. And with Snow being my favorite character in the comics, I can't wait to see more of her.

    And it looks like we'll get a bit more freedom from our choices in TWAU than in TWD. It's said that we'll be experiencing the story from different perspectives, and we'll need to play through the game multiple times to see everything.

    Seeing more of Colin is great, and apparently it seems he will reflect on Bigby's choices he made, whether good OR bad.

    All in all, I can't wait for this to come out!

    Marketing talk. For all we know it could be something along the lines "Do I pick a baseball bat or a gun this time to deal with that same bad guy?" and then have a bit different combat scene based on a choice which then ends to similar situation.

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    The main article has just gone up on the Game Informer website.

  • Is it gonna be Heavy Rainey then?

  • @puzzlebox said: The main article has just gone up on the Game Informer website.

    Wow! Were those all In-game shots? I really can't tell...

  • Looks amazing - really, really incredibly amazing.

  • @Nintendo Boy1 said: Wow! Were those all In-game shots? I really can't tell...

    Seems like it. On TT's twitter, they said that it was an actual screen.

Add Comment