User Avatar Image

How high do the blinds actually go?

posted by Kyronea on - last edited - Viewed by 127 users

This is something I've been wondering about for the original game, but also I suppose it applies to the about to be released sequel as well. That is, how high are the blinds actually programmed to go?

The highest I've ever seen them get in a game is $1000, $2000 during a very unusual game that dragged on for a ridiculous amount of time. But I am curious to know how much further they could go, and if there's voice work recorded for them.

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I suppose someone could use the Telltale Speech Extractor to find out just how many "The blinds are now..." lines Winslow has. The actual answer could be less (or even more!), but it'd give a general idea, at least.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: I suppose someone could use the Telltale Speech Extractor to find out just how many "The blinds are now..." lines Winslow has. The actual answer could be less (or even more!), but it'd give a general idea, at least.

I was unaware the Telltale Speech Extractor was a thing!

Using it, it looks like the highest there are for voices, at least, is $2000, $4000. Assuming the Host doesn't have any voices for other sized bets that aren't marked as Host files. There's a jump between $1000, $2000 and $2000, $4000, with nothing in between.

Add Comment