User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead no longer activates?

posted by Caspian33 on - last edited - Viewed by 476 users

Hi,

Purchased the Walking Dead a while ago and started playing it tonight. I got through episode 1 no problem and wanted to jump straight on to episode two. For some reason it wouldn't download it in the software so I thought perhaps I only purchased episode 1. I purchased it again in the store as well as 'poker night' and Hector (3 episodes). The walking Dead still wouldn't download Episode 2 (just locked up at 0.00 percent downloaded) so I found a manual download fix on this forum using a Python script and downloaded episode 2 manually. When I went to start up The Walking Dead again it now said my Telltale account doesn't own a license for the Walking Dead at all when I accidentally own two!

Could you please refund me for one and fix the original download problem? I imagine it thinks I don't own a license because I accidentally bought two and it has confused the system.

Also no matter what I do including entering my login details and serial numbers Poker Night won't authenticate and when I try and play Hector, I just stops at the authentication screen with the message "Loading..." or something like that.

Please fix these issues, it would be much appreciated.

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment