Menu
User Avatar Image

Meat locker without Lee......

posted by Supporter of Lilly on - last edited - Viewed by 375 users

What do you'll think about the part in the meat locker when Kenny kills Larry and what do you think would of happened if Lee wasn't in there?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lilly and Kenny would have argued for so long that Larry would eventually have reanimated and attacked someone.

  • Well if Lee wasn't there.....I guess Kenny would've killed Larry anyway. Its funny how when you side with Kenny then you have the job to draw Lilly away from Larry's corpse, but when you help Lilly, Kenny just drops the salt lick, when you both are above his corpse.

  • @That1Guy said: Lilly and Kenny would have argued for so long that Larry would eventually have reanimated and attacked someone.

    XD!

  • It would have played out much the same regardless of Lee's presence, i think. Kenny would drop a salt lick on Larry's head while Lilly is performing CPR.

  • Larry still would have died, but they probably wouldn't have gotten out. Even if they had found the air conditioner, Lee is probably the only one smart enough to remember the coins in Larry's pocket.

  • @Rock114 said: Larry still would have died, but they probably wouldn't have gotten out. Even if they had found the air conditioner, Lee is probably the only one smart enough to remember the coins in Larry's pocket.

    meaning they all would have been killed because that is what the st. johns were about to do, if it weren't for them escaping they would have been like fish in a barrel

  • I think Kenny made a rushed decision and should have given more time for Lilly to reanimate her dad cause i don't think he's gonna turn in 30 seconds. Pretty much confirms Kenny is a coward and doesn't want to risk anything. He's stubborn and makes very fast decisions which are usually harsh but make sense, and this is probably one of the few where he screwed up big and "destroyed" the group.

    If Lee wasn't there Larry would get a salt lick right after he collapsed.

  • If Lee wasn't there Larry would have died and they would have all been executed and made into meat because it looks like none of the other characters played adventure games when they were young...

  • @Hudomonkey said: If Lee wasn't there Larry would have died and they would have all been executed and made into meat because it looks like none of the other characters played adventure games when they were young...

    even if kenny did i am pretty sure Lilly wouldn't have let him touch larry

  • @thestalkinghead said: even if kenny did i am pretty sure Lilly wouldn't have let him touch larry

    I don't think that would matter much. It would probably happen similar to if Lee tries to save Larry. Lilly immediately begins chest compressions, and Kenny drops the salt lick.

    Just like how Lee can't see Kenny when we're doing the compressions, Lilly would probably be too focused on Larry to notice Kenny if he did it quietly.

Add Comment