User Avatar Image

Poker Night 3 - Fantasy Casting Thread

posted by BrianBoyko on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users

Howdy. Just thought there might be some interesting places to mine for characters for Poker Night 3.

For example: Farscape. You could get the licence from Channel 9, it's famous enough to be known, obscure enough that the licence is available. Scorpius, Rygel, & Chiana, I think, would make the best choice of players.

From the Valve stable, I'm thinking Dr. Kleiner.

From Adult Swim/Williams St: Nathan Explosion, Master Shake, Cheryl Tunt (from Archer), BraK.

Miscellaneous: Pearl Forrester or Tom Servo from MST3K, Dark Helmet from Spaceballs... Elvira...

and finally...

Tommy Wiseau. As himself.

148 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD; BOSCO; DOC EMMETT BROWN; BIGBY WOLF!

• Time to get back on the bandwagon. Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China, Dave Lister from Red Dwarf, Tom Servo from Mystery Science Theater 3000, and John Blacksad from the Blacksad graphic novels.

Dealer is Cookie Masterson from You Don't Know Jack

• Joined solely so I could join in this awesome thread. :D Anyhoo, here's my lineup:

1. Adam Jensen - Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2. Duke Nukem - Duke Nukem franchise

3. Sterling Archer - Archer

4. Gaige - Borderlands 2

Still trying to decide if it should be Adam Jensen, or Raiden from the "Metal Gear" franchise. Anyhoo, do you guys like it?

• I absolutely need Sterling Archer and Handsome Jack. For the other two, i dunno, maybe Bigby for Telltale? And I really like Astonishing Lucas Farias Cookie Masterson idea. But really, as long as I get Sterling Archer and Handsome Jack in one room, I'm happy.

• Boris Karloff Along With The Entire Cast Of The Crow Starring Brandon Lee

• I would Have Murdoc From Gorillaz, Tom from Toonami (Reel in some of those anime fans), Brian from Family guy and Deadpool.

• I think you guys are being to predictable with your suggestions. It's like, after the first game came out, everyone was just predicting Valve and past Telltale characters and no one else. Did anyone expect Claptrap, Brock or Ash? Exactly. If Telltale make a third game, they will be even more unexpected and include characters no one expected. Isn't the kind of the beauty of it all?

• Hmmm, I think a GREAT addition would be Rick and Morty. The set up would be great because you could say that they invited Doc and Marty, but they took their spot. Plus, it's been established Rick plays poker. That, and it would be VERY easy to interpret the characters into 2d, and they could easily fill the duo gap Sam and Max would leave. They serve drinks, so Rick would be right at home, and Justin Roiland seems like he'd be easy to get on board. (that, and there could be fun interactions with things like the Meeseeks or something.

• I would like to see Rigby from Regular Show play. His lazy attitude and anger issues would be a fine addition to the game.

I would also like to see Candace Flynn from Phineas and Ferb, but since she belongs to Disney I think she would be hard to get.

• Here's my casting for part 3 (and Telltale please make this happen) Valve: Gordon Freeman Telltale: I'd like to see Bigby Wolf, maybe Doc Brown. Cartoon Series: I would LOVE to see Archer (from the Archer series) This definitely has to happen! It would make my life complete. Playing poker with Sterling "The Duchess" Archer, it would be amazing. Misc: I would love to see Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction, voiced by Samuel L. Jackson himself. "Say Check one more time" Oh, also if you can, add Deadpool to the group, but please, add Sterling Archer to the group.

Add Comment