User Avatar Image

decisions through game

posted by Supporter of Lilly on - last edited - Viewed by 251 users

What was your major decions during the game?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What, you mean my hardest decision to make? Didn't we like..have a thread about this already?

• Holy shit that's a huge-ass sig.

Saving Ben, or possibly taking the food from the 'wagon.... yeah, those.

• @DreadMagus said: Holy shit that's a huge-ass sig.

Saving Ben, or possibly taking the food from the 'wagon.... yeah, those.

Haha I'll make the size a little smaller if you'd like?

• Ah that's up to a mod, not me. I was just surprised is all. LOL :)

• @Maximus123458 said: What, you mean my hardest decision to make? Didn't we like..have a thread about this already?

Yeah we had, but my little thread lived long enough, so let's start a new one :D

Uhm... I think in the other thread I said, that whether or not to drop Ben was the hardest decision for me, well, I'd say let or not let Clem to Crawford, or have her shoot Lee or not now, because the former was... very, very... hard to make, and the latter pulls at my heartstrings on every run I make through this masterpiece of a game. The Ben decision though, is the one, where I had the most regrets afterwards, I dropped him, and seeing, how he didn't die from it, but had to go through his worst nightmare, being eaten alive, I wanted to jump back in time and change the decision, but of course I didn't. You gotta deal and cope with your decisions in this game, even if they make you feel like a real dick.

• @ZeroShoot said: Yeah we had, but my little thread lived long enough, so let's start a new one :D

Uhm... I think in the other thread I said, that whether or not to drop Ben was the hardest decision for me, well, I'd say let or not let Clem to Crawford, or have her shoot Lee or not now, because the former was... very, very... hard to make, and the latter pulls at my heartstrings on every run I make through this masterpiece of a game. The Ben decision though, is the one, where I had the most regrets afterwards, I dropped him, and seeing, how he didn't die from it, but had to go through his worst nightmare, being eaten alive, I wanted to jump back in time and change the decision, but of course I didn't. You gotta deal and cope with your decisions in this game, even if they make you feel like a real dick.

Always wondered if you dropped him considering I never did

• Major decisions?

-I didn't steal from the car. I was on Kenny's side before Larry's death in the meat locker. After, I was completely pro-Lilly until she killed Carley. I left her on the road. After Lilly left, I tried to be on Kenny's side as much as I could. I brought Clem to Crawford, pulled Ben up, and got everyone to come with me in the end of episode 5. I cut the arm off, Lee killed the stranger, and I made Clem leave Lee before he would turn.

• Wasting Larry was pretty hard. I thought about it until the timer was about at 1 second left, then made the snap decision to do the logical thing and help Kenny. I really didn't want to kill Larry, but in the end I decided I'd rather make sure that everyone else in the meat locker was safe. After that? The Ben choice. I dropped him, and felt horrible about. I almost went back and changed it, but stopped myself. I dropped him largely for the same reasons I helped make sure Larry didn't come back. I thought that if I chose to help him, somone else would get killed because the walkers cosed in and I took too long. But it was also a bit of a Carley/Doug thing, where they both died, so I didn't even think it would be possible for him to actually survive (and it turns out I was right).

• To take Clementine with me to Crawford or to leave her behind :(

Hardest decision I had to make, waited until the last second to pick an option.

• @Advanced said: To take Clementine with me to Crawford or to leave her behind :(

Hardest decision I had to make, waited until the last second to pick an option.

That was probably the hardest for me as well. Leave her alone in a dangerous place, or take her with a group to an even more dangerous place?

I think remembering that we had a stalker finally made me opt to bring her.

Add Comment