User Avatar Image

LOST

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 841 users

Today starts the third season, so here's this thread to discuss the show, comment the current episodes, elaborate our own theories, etc...

btw (and to begin the discussion), don't you think this show would have made an excelent adventure game?

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

There is a LOST game coming out soon isnt there?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I'd like to get into this show, but I feel like I need to see it from the begining, so I never watch it when it's on.

oh well!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I'd like to get into this show, but I feel like I need to see it from the begining, so I never watch it when it's on.

oh well![/quote]

I was going to say that it wouldn't make sense if you start watching it half way through..........but it doesn't make much now so there wouldn't be much of a difference!

:(

• I really enjoyed the season premiere, especially the first 4-5 minutes. Good stuff.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I'd like to get into this show, but I feel like I need to see it from the begining, so I never watch it when it's on.

oh well![/quote]

I hadn't seen the begining too, but recently a friend lend me the whole second season including an hour long summary of the first one, and that preaty made the trick for me. After watching just the summary and the first episode from the second season I was absolutely hooked. In about two weeks I was ready to start downloading the third season (no way now I'm gonna wait for it being aired here).

[quote]I really enjoyed the season premiere, especially the first 4-5 minutes. Good stuff.[/quote]

I think it was Ok (especially the first minutes, I agree), but I was more anxious to know what happened with Locke and Ecko. Well.. I guess I'll have to wait for next week...

• User Avatar Image
    DanH Telltale Staff

Did anyone catch which book they were about to talk about? it was something by Stephen King.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I gave up after season one. LOST should've been a mini series. Right now, they're stretching (or milking, rather) an already thin story. The first few episodes are all right, but after that it gets repetitive.

--Erwin

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I gave up after season one. LOST should've been a mini series. Right now, they're stretching (or milking, rather) an already thin story. The first few episodes are all right, but after that it gets repetitive.
    [/quote]

true... so true it is sad.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Sorry, but I don't agree there. Okay, it no more is the best series around, but it's mighty good still. It has definitely managed to keep its act together for the two seasons.

Still, I enjoy Prison Break more than I do Lost. As for great TV series, I'd go for OZ, as back in the day it premiered, the new 'quality tv revolution' hadn't started. It was basically the first high quality tv show in a long time. And it was great. Is great.

• [quote]I gave up after season one. LOST should've been a mini series. Right now, they're stretching (or milking, rather) an already thin story. The first few episodes are all right, but after that it gets repetitive.

--Erwin[/quote]

I thought that for the first few episodes of the second season - they were definitely treading water and/or progressing the story excruciatingly slowly for a long time there - but it picked up later in the season and the story is moving again. If the show runs more than 4-5 seasons I'll be upset, but I think they've successfully carried and widened the story enough to last about that long.

Add Comment