User Avatar Image

So about Ash...

posted by OneTimeThing on - last edited - Viewed by 504 users

Does any body else want to an AoD adventure game? I know I do. :D

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm sure there'd be plenty of lasting novelty value between five or so episodes' worth of trying to use the boomstick on virtually every clickable thing in hopes that it would solve whatever issue is at hand.

  • As long it's based on the classics and not the new garbage... sure - why not? (I still count AoD as part of Evil Dead) But i'd prefer an action adventure or FPS - FPS adventure maybe? :3

  • It seems like a natural move to me. They have a character model. They have a voice actor that has dipped his toes in the water, so folks won't go in to shock if they can't get Bruce Campbell again. They have done plenty of other movie tie ins and I don't know what sort of license they got now, but I think it would be silly to only use it on a poker game.:)

  • @OneTimeThing said: It seems like a natural move to me. They have a character model. They have a voice actor that has dipped his toes in the water, so folks won't go in to shock if they can't get Bruce Campbell again. They have done plenty of other movie tie ins and I don't know what sort of license they got now, but I think it would be silly to only use it on a poker game.:)

    May as well make a game with the Heavy in it too. And a game with Tycho in it. And a game with Brock in it while you're at it too.

  • @Raelser said: May as well make a game with the Heavy in it too. And a game with Tycho in it. And a game with Brock in it while you're at it too.

    I agree completely with Brock. Tycho is already starring in a Penny Arcade game series known as Precipe of Darkness and Heavy is still working on retaining his role as The Heavy in TF3...

  • I feel like the dialogue keeps foreshadowing.

    1. Claptrap asked Sam about season 4.

    2. They discussed the marketing of the Army of Darkness franchise expanding.

    3. Brock is asked about his fiction video game cameo.

  • @OneTimeThing said: I agree completely with Brock. Tycho is already starring in a Penny Arcade game series known as Precipe of Darkness and Heavy is still working on retaining his role as The Heavy in TF3...

    I was being sarcastic. Just because there's a model for them doesn't mean a game must me made to accomadate it.

  • @Ryu-Chan said: I feel like the dialogue keeps foreshadowing.

    1. Claptrap asked Sam about season 4.

    2. They discussed the marketing of the Army of Darkness franchise expanding.

    3. Brock is asked about his fiction video game cameo.

    You missed the one where Claptrap hints towards a Borderlands 3.

  • I thought OTT was being sarcastic about it. O.o

  • @Zeek said: You missed the one where Claptrap hints towards a Borderlands 3.

    And GLaDOS says that she has more testing to do. They're all five stretches, but now we have possible hints for all of them. Now to agrue AGAINST them.

    1. Sam says that he's enjoying the downtime.

    2. There is no mention of Ash in anything upcoming.

    3. Brock's game they mentioned is fictitious.

    4. Claptrap doesn't necessarily mean a third game, but a conclusion to his story.

    5. GLaDOS runs tests all the time without a video game of it.

Add Comment