User Avatar Image

Borderlands 2 content not downloading

posted by SinValor on - last edited - Viewed by 9.7K users

I recently got all the bounty in Poker Night 2 and tried downloading all the borderlands 2 content. I didn't get a prompt telling me if I want to download the borderlands 2 content, so I played my copy of borderlands 2 and was prompted an update, I thought the update was to include the poker night 2 content, but it turned out to be a download compatibility pack.

I then checked poker night 2 for updates and there weren't any.

I've tried downloading the borderlands skins and packs multiple times and I still didn't get them. I have all bounty, all avatar awards, achievements confirming I won the bounty and I STILL DON'T GET IT.

It's on the Xbox platform, by the way.

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm running into this issue on PC with the Gaige head. Axton and Maya's are there, but Gaige's isn't.

• @SinValor said: I recently got all the bounty in Poker Night 2 and tried downloading all the borderlands 2 content. I didn't get a prompt telling me if I want to download the borderlands 2 content, so I played my copy of borderlands 2 and was prompted an update, I thought the update was to include the poker night 2 content, but it turned out to be a download compatibility pack.

I then checked poker night 2 for updates and there weren't any.

I've tried downloading the borderlands skins and packs multiple times and I still didn't get them. I have all bounty, all avatar awards, achievements confirming I won the bounty and I STILL DON'T GET IT.

It's on the Xbox platform, by the way.

Do you have an account for Gearbox's SHiFT program? That is needed for the Poker Night 2 items to show up in game. If not just go to this website: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home and register and link your 360 gamertag to it there. (Note: for the EULA page you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the EULA text to get the checkbox to be clickable.)

• I have a SHIFT account, before Poker Night 2 was released, got all the bounty and I checked the SHIFT menu in Borderlands 2 and it still doesn't show up.

Are you given a code to get the skins?

• Not as far as I have heard. Only thing I can say then is double check you have your 360 gamertag associated with the shift account and talk with Telltale, Gearbox, and/or Microsoft support.

• three threads on the on the same page, fix it!

• I think that this is absolutely ridiculous. This game has been released how long ago and they still haven't fixed the Borderland's skin issues? I'm having the same problem with my Evil Ash skin and I STILL haven't seen or heard anything on whether or not Telltale is going to fix this. If they think it's ok to ignore things like this then I don't think I'll be giving this company anymore of my business.

• Please Telltale, all we are looking for is a response that you are aware of the issue and that you are looking into it.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Please see this post for info on how to get the Borderlands 2 unlocks, and please contact Gearbox Support at support@gearboxsoftware.com for further assistance.

• Well this is not just a are you doing this correctly procedure... Hundreds of thousands of customers/gamers Are experiencing this bug... I unlocked guy with the gun today, and to no avail it simply will NOT unlock in Borderlands 2. Yes i have downloaded via bounties menu Yes i have the trophy and XMB theme Yes i tryed re downloading several diff times Yes i redownloaded started new tourny and won No the axton head doesnt show in my shift or quick change station Yes my shift acct is linked with PN2

• And another free bump from another disgruntled customer. Tried everything but they won't unlock. Adding a warning that unlocking rewards while in offline not steam offline, just not signed in to friends on Steam causes this issue ( if this is what caused it in the first place). I can honestly say I tried everything I could think of. Restarting Steam, reinstalling both games, deleting PN2 save files and unlocking the rewards again, even browsed the Borderlands 2 folders and found one in DLCs for Poker Night 2 that it redownloaded after verifying integrity through Steam. Here's me saying thanks but not expecting any fix as there's no definitive answer anywhere as far as I can see.

Add Comment