User Avatar Image

If Lilly suggested to leave Clem behind ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 630 users

What if Lilly tells you to leave Clem behind with Kenny , Katjaa , Duck and Ben because she is a burden and that both of them have a great chance of survival together would you still go with her ?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Easy question for someone who didn't intend to go with her anyways, or hasn't even took her into the RV. If she suggested such a bullshit, which I don't even believe she would, but if she did, I'd really hate her. Now, I don't hate her as it is, she's done bad things, and some good things, I don't like her, nor will I forgive her, but I don't hate her, but if she suggested that, I'd kill her by the first chance given.

• @ZeroShoot said: Easy question for someone who didn't intend to go with her anyways, or hasn't even took her into the RV. If she suggested such a bullshit, which I don't even believe she would, but if she did, I'd really hate her. Now, I don't hate her as it is, she's done bad things, and some good things, I don't like her, nor will I forgive her, but I don't hate her, but if she suggested that, I'd kill her by the first chance given.

Well this question is for some Lilly fans and other people that really like Lilly because they are so confident that going her is much safe than with Kenny and i want to see if they would still go with Lilly even if it means leaving Clem behind

• @master psychic said: Well this question is for some Lilly fans and other people that really like Lilly because they are so confident that going her is much safe than with Kenny and i want to see if they would still go with Lilly even if it means leaving Clem behind

It was always a 50/50 chance of being safe either way, and no I wouldn't leave Clem no matter what, I liked Lilly and let her on the RV which already was a tough decision, but if she'd ask me to leave Clem that means she is a monster.

• She always talked positive when she mentioned Clementine...

• ^When you try to go with her, you tell her you'll go get Clem. She leaves you when you go to get her. Apparently she doesn't care about Clem too much.

• "You're the only one she seems to give a damn about anymore. Well, you and Clem.."

• Yeah... you know she left both of them, right? lol

• I'm saying there was no indication that she thought ill of Clementine pre-moral event horizon. She was isolated from everyone after that.

• Only an ass would leave Kenny and the others to go with Lilly, especially after what she did. It'd be a betrayal of Kenny, Katjaa, Duck, Ben, and Doug / Carley. It'd take an even bigger asshole to leave Clementine as well.

Add Comment