User Avatar Image

Clementine emotionless forever ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 290 users

If Clementine will appear in season 2 will she be the same like in season 1 or she will be emotionless , unhappy and not caring about anything anymore and she will be like this till the end like let's say that Clem joins the new protagonist and the new group for one episode and before Clem leaves the group the new protagonist asks her to be happy once again for Lee and her parents because if she appears in season 2 she will mention them but Clementine says that she will never be happy ever again because there is no hope for this world and she leaves .
So do you guys think that she will be the same like in season 1 or will she be full of empathy till the end and never smile in season 2 ?

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It seems to me that it would never be the same. Unfortunately. Oh God, it's so sad :(

• Too far out of character. She will be sad but the same old optimistic Clem. Shes 9 and ots rare you see 9 year olds go all depressed over anything too long

• She definitely went through a lot in season 1 which could cause her to have mixed emotions in season 2. You're probably right, she might want to give up because she lost her parents, friends, and Lee. And although that in the walker-infested world, most people are already used to loosing loved ones, imagine how a little girl like Clem must feel to loose pretty much everything.

• She won't be the same little girl we all loved, but she will not be emotionless, that is a know for certain.

• She certainly won't be the same happy, light-hearted, cheerful, helpless little girl we encountered abandoned in a house near Atlanta. But she won't be cold and emotionless, she always seemed to hold onto whatever hope there was. She always found a little ray of light in the darkest of valleys, so maybe she will be sad, which is understandable, perhaps nearly every bit of happiness in her soul is erased, but she will never lose hope, and more important she will never lose herself. Deep inside she will be the same happy, light-hearted, cheerful, little girl we got to know and adore throughout the insane journey we shared with her. I sure hope she can get a grip on some happy thoughts, because I've got that walking dead feeling: Shit is just about to get more and more ugly...

(Comic reference/ mild spoiler)
    You outrun the Governor, deal with the Hunters, and life throws Negan at you... Something like that...

• Yeah shell be sad for awhile but she will get over it

• I don't think she will trust others so easily,more confident with firearms and around walkers,more grasp of decision making,more hardened but not emotionless.

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Too far out of character. She will be sad but the same old optimistic Clem. Shes 9 and ots rare you see 9 year olds go all depressed over anything too long

"optimistic Clem" YEA THAT WILL BE BAD WRITING. She just saw her mom dad and her other dad lee dead. Who cares is she 9 that's not real at all.

• @Supporter of Lilly said: Yeah shell be sad for awhile but she will get over it

Nope.

• Don't know about emotionless but she'll definitely be broken. She just saw her parents as zombies after spending a long time trying to find them and hoping they were ok and then Lee, her only friend left, dies too.

I'm... going to cry.

Add Comment